• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs Mafia: My First Scum Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
The night in the hospital was quiet. Maybe too quiet. PancakeSamurai stood around not really sure what he should be doing. He'd been walking around the hospital a little dazed and confused since the previous night. Thinking back he wasn't even sure what he was doing. He was hanging out with one of his friends. Why couldn't he remember. He had that red fanny pack didn't he? He was in the morgue and there was a needle....

Pancake collapsed to the floor, passed out. As he closed his eyes he thought, "It was the needle wasn't it?"

Josh approached as he saw him fall. The person he was planning on knocking down for the night had just passed out. He sighed and said, "Well someone got him before I could,"

"And I'm going to take you down too!"

A loud whack from a clipboard and Josh fell to the ground out cold. The figure stood over him and then glanced at his cohort and said, "PancakeSamurai, you're pathetic."

Dawn came and with it the discovery of two more unconscious bodies.

PancakeSamurai was Ted, a Mafia Goon

Josh was Dr. Cox, the Vigilante

The Living: 9
A Link In Time
Pendio
Heroine of Time
Xyphon
justac00lguy - Town Hero
Atticus
Raindrop14
Go_Skyward
Luna

The Dead Unconscious/Arrested/Sick: 9
Little Gumball - Chris Turk, Doctor
Dracomajora - Hooch, Serial Killer
odd300 - Elliot Reid, Town Roleblocker
Thareous - The Janitor, Bulletproof Mafia
Viral Maze - Carla Espinosa, Cop
Annie - Dr. Taylor Madox, Mafia Roleblocker
Keyshe - Dr. Mickhead, Mafia Goon
Josh - Dr. Cox, Vigilante
PancakeSamurai - Ted, Mafia Goon

Day 5 Begins!

Day 5 will end on Friday, July 5th, at 11:00PM EST

Everyone must post at least 5 times to stay alive.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
There's nine of us left guys..... O.O

tumblr_lx9ifmGWWf1r25dcg.jpg

EBWODP: This is supposed to be a gif..... :(... Don't mind my n00bness

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
There's nine of us left guys..... O.O

View attachment 33697

3qPq7.jpg

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Yaaaay! We got another Mafia member! There can't be more than one left, right? :D

So there's clearly some other kind of killing role still left. The real question is rather they're aligned with the Town or not. I'm guessing they are, considering they killed both Pancake and probably Annie... It's not likely there's another SK, is it?

I guess the godfather's still out there, though.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Yaaaay! We got another Mafia member! There can't be more than one left, right? :D

So there's clearly some other kind of killing role still left. The real question is rather they're aligned with the Town or not. I'm guessing they are, considering they killed both Pancake and probably Annie... It's not likely there's another SK, is it?

I guess the godfather's still out there, though.

Wut? Well JC used his JoAT role on Annie iirc. And I'm assuming Josh targeted Pancake, and the Mafia targeted Josh.

Like I said, I really don't believe there's another SK, so Godfather it is.

Any guesses on who it might be?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Wut? Well JC used his JoAT role on Annie iirc. And I'm assuming Josh targeted Pancake, and the Mafia targeted Josh.
When Josh arrived in the night scene, someone had already gotten to Pancake. And while it COULD have been JC targeting Annie, as Xyphon's saying, it sounded like a Poisoner or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom