• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Wow! What an exciting ending this was! It was really close for all of the last three parties to win there. Hehe, honestly I had kinda lost hope in a Town victory, but we made it!

GG It was a lot of fun! I'm glad I managed to get the Cult Leader (Kirby) lynched, and that my investigation result on fused got acknowledged after my death. ^^

And great modding, JC! I think this setup was really well balanced!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I know I got a little lazy, no a lot lazy, but this game was really bad timing. Like my game would come up when half of the Mafia players have lost interest, it would come up when I was working full time over Christmas, it would come up during multiple forum errors and the forum switch, lol.

Despite all of that, it was quite an interesting game to watch, it just didn't go as good as perfect as I envisioned it. Maybe 6 months ago when Mafia was really hot and I had more time, but still I thought it was a good game. Never seen a game where Mafia got destroyed so early and Cult took over. Also this game would have been really, really different if Mafia hadn't killed off Fused so early on. His role was one I kind of revolved the game around, it was something I hoped would make the game have an extra edge and challenge. Vote: Fused for worst luck 2014

Mido

Version 1
What a twist there at the end! If there's anything I can say, it's that I was way off about Gummy! :D I thought she was the vigilante, so I guess that it was a good thing that I was so indecisive; otherwise, I would have gone after ALIT, the real vig! :eek:

As for my own personal performance, I can't say I'm really proud of it, but I think I did decent, at least in comparison to my last few endeavors. I just wish that I roleblocked better!!!! >:O 2014 mafia ends on a mediocre note for me, but here's to a 2015 smackdown that could just prove to be the fixer-upper I need!

JC, you chose a great theme to work with, and I think you did awesome as a mod, despite the season's greetings! XD A shout out to the players, one and all!

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Can you explain why you made Sadia, not bulletproof, JC? I was surprised when she died after targeting her. I also messed do up a bit by killing Thareous...oops. And props to Heroine at the end for saying not to target LG.

It was a solid game. GG, everyone!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Can you explain what his role was supposed to do?
Here's the description:

Hi fused_shadows and welcome to Thrid Street School, or what the kids refer to as Recess (kids these days). Hmm grey hair, foul breath, saggy um... it seems you are Mis- ah that's right, Miss Finster. Welcome to School's Out, Undercover Cop!

11040189_gal.jpg

School's out for the summer and you can't take the fact that you won't get to bully kids around, put them in detention and maybe stir up some trouble in the playground. As you search the school grounds, you find a small piece of paper outlining an evil plan to cancel recess forever and decide you want in. To keep up your reputation as an assistant teacher, you decide to remain anonymous.

It's your job to go undercover and investigate. You need to find all your colleagues (if you do so you may join their chat) as well as trying to figure out other's alignments. To add to this, if you find 50% of players who may be in a separate QT chat, then you are allowed to eavesdrop on that specific chat. Unlike a normal Cop, you will be able to investigate the GF and identity Third Party.

You win the game when all opposing forces have been eliminated.

One thing I didn't specify in the role PM was that Fused was a day cop, I did tell him obviously though, lol.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Can you explain why you made Sadia, not bulletproof, JC? I was surprised when she died after targeting her. I also messed do up a bit by killing Thareous...oops. And props to Heroine at the end for saying not to target LG.

It was a solid game. GG, everyone!
Never been a fan of bulletproof Godfathers. I feel it's too overpowered to have both investigation immunity and bulletproof, and if I had to choose one of the two, it would always be the former.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Well, that was a fun game. I didn't really do anything though. I even forgot to send in a target one of the nights. That was... night three or something. Seriously I didn't pay attention to the beginning of this game at all. But the ending was awesome, even if no one listened to me, haha.

So how did everyone think musicfan was confirmed if he wasn't? I never understood it in the first place, and now that we were clearly wrong I wonder how that belief even came about in the first place.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Because he was the other mason, and the Diggers aren't characterized as aggressive, if I'm remembering the characters correctly. And the Night 1 recruit was described in the night scene as being aggressive.

Also JC you kind of screwed me over by pointing out that TJ was recruited lol. You can't claim Town Hero and expect people to believe it's someone other than the main character :P

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
So guys... I just realized I never gave a Townie an invention throughout the entire game. I gave them to Repentence night one, musicfan night three, and LG night four...

Wow, I'm terrible at this Inventor thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom