• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SAO RP

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Atsuki Robinhedge has always been a normal girl- And today she is a happy girl, because she is FINALLY getting the all popular game everyone is raving about: Sword art Online.

"Yayyyyy!!!!" She shrieked, bouncing up and down in excitement as she finally got ready to enter the game; strapping on the giant helmet thingy that Atsuki did not know what it was called for the sake of all dear to her. "Finally!!!!!!"

And then, just as she was getting ready, she felt herself yanked out of her body and... Into the game itself. She has already made an account- she had the makers pre install her chosen username, BluebladeXII, on the system already. And now she is finally going to enter the game!

Atsuki tapped her username in and entered the game. As she appeared into the world of SAO, two people appeared in her vision- Valkerie and Starlight.

She tip toed up to them warily. "Um.... Hi"

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
(If you are not a beta you should not be more than level 5. Its only day 1))

pizzavato

B*RS
"Me? I'm trying to clear this game as fast as I can. The sooner I clear all one hundred floors, the sooner I can return home to my big brother and pet cat! I'm not looking to join any guilds, but I don't mind parties, just as long as they don't have too many people." Just as Starlight closed her player menu, she noticed Atsuki standing right next to her. "Whoa! I didn't... see you there. Where'd you come from?"

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
(I didn't know the cap on levels. I'll say she misread her gauge or that she just assumed she must be that high because she's been working like a dog in leveling, but she's really just Level 5).

"Hmm?" Val turned around. "Interesting when people appear out of nowhere. Did you just log in? If so... HOW? I thought the game was closed to everyone who had initially logged in. News would have spread fast of all those people who died because their families tried to remove their Nerve Gear...."

Val regarded the newcomer, looking her up and down. "Welcome to the last game of your life," she said darkly."

pizzavato

B*RS
"Simple. you gotta beat all one hundred floors of aincrad. But it's probably going to take us forever. Plus, we can't have anyone dying in the game." Starlights tone changes to that of a more serious one. "If you die in the game, your avatar will be deleted from the server, and the nerve gear your real body is wearing will malfunction, frying your brain, and killing you."

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
BluebladeXII looked down weakly. "I guess I'll start preparing right now then."
But then, as she turned around, she felt some hard things under her jacket. She fished her hand under and drew out three awesome looking Kunai.
"WOOOW COOL!!! GO BLUEBLADEXII!!!"
They were truly magnificent. They were pointed like a squashed version of the end of a harpoon gun, and there was a circle loop thingie on top. What really caught her eye however, was the fact that the main body of the Kunai were a pale blue stone, and across the weapons vertically was writing- glowing cyan writing in another language entirely. On the loop circle were two wings made of light blue glass.
BluebladeXII grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

As day became night, Cati finally reached a town. Sighing in relief, she sped up a bit, invigorated by the thought of sleep, not caring if she was being followed or if there were monsters nearby or whatever. She was level four now, that would work for today. Now... sleep.

She slowed to a walk again as she reached the town, passing by someone essentially fangirling over some kind of flat, short knife things--throwing kunai? It was too far away to tell--with a few others. She gave them a calm, respectful nod and continued, eyelids drooping. She didn't even know one could physically tire in a video game, but then, a big part of SAO's hype was how realistic it was.

She found a decent inn and, after buying a room for the night, stretched and laid back on the bed. Nothing left to worry about for now but gettign soem energy.

It was gonna be a long game, after all.

((Sorry about the delay. I kind of lost track of this Rp. Kirito, I'm acting like Cati never saw James, at least for today. I'd like to save their reunion for a little later.))

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
After following her to the inn James decied if he was gonna beat this he needed to be stronger than Lv. 7. He wandeeed into the woods to his favorite place to spawn camp. He trained as hard as he could breaking lv.9 by the time dawn broke.

(I'll be the strongest one all betas are my lv or lower. non betas 3 lvs lower than me. I'll try to reference my level every few post so you know the cap.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom