• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SAO RP

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
James was relaxing in the feild outside the town of begginings. It was the day after Sao Became all to real. He was waiting for the inital panic To die down before he moved on. He knew the secrets to level quickly. He was a beta tester. He knew if the others found out theyd never leave him alone. So he kept it hidden.

(AND SO IT BEGINS)

"*****, ****, ****," Cati muttered under her breath. None of this was good. She couldn't stop puzzling over all of it. She'd had a date with James in the real world today--it was the first time she'd seen him in months, and now she was in a coma, trapped in a VMMO. More than that. She had a real life to think about,a real world to be taking care of. She couldn't afford to be trapped in a game until the players beat it.

So she had to be up front. She had to be dominating.

...Right?

Didn't she?

"Yes!" she shouted fiercely, unleashing a sword skill on an unsuspecting boar and nearly laughing when it tore it apart, and it exploded in a flash of blue and white. She could practically feel her XP rising. She wasn't the only one out here, sure. She wasn't a beta, and didn't know the tricks, sure. But she was clever, and she was a fast learner.

Now she'd just need a better sword, and some armor...

((Yes, she'll become a blacksmith. Chill. She will.))

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
James sighed He liked the idea of the game but he really whished it had happened tomorrow. He was missing his date with Cati. It was the first tims in months they would have hung out. "Well Id better get training" He sighed to himself as he got up to go hunting

Stretching and rolling her shoulders casually, Cati adjusted the light-blue shirt beneath the default starter leather armor and sword. She'd been rather fond of the avatar she'd created, but she supposed it was better to be her normal self in-game. Beside,s there was no eye option that could capture her blue, gold-ringed irises, and she was really rather fond of her eyes, if nothing else.

She sheathed the starter sword, and glanced around. The boars had yet to respawn. She was almost level 2 as it was--she'd been griding all day. Figuring it was probably about time to forge ahead, she started walking in the direction that she was pretty sure was onwards. She didn't have a map, did she?

Eh. One of the best parts of gaming was getting lost, in her opinion.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
(Tentative about rping right now due to events in another game. If I just COMPLETELY SCREW UP and am horrible, and am scolded, I will just drop completely. Just a fair warning. I am feeling sensitive right now, and if I can't get it right, I shouldn't do this at all anymore).

------------

Val pocketed another small drop-item from a freshly-slain creature - a random meat/food type of item. She didn't know exactly what it was supposed to do, but she'd heard that there was some kind of Cooking skill one could acquire in this game, so various foods and food-combinations must enhance certain attributes.

She'd taken to life away from the square in the Town of Beginnings. She couldn't face the thought that most of the people she'd met were going to die, nor that she was soon to die right now. She'd noticed quite a lot of people shuffling around in the woods and fields right now, using the random monsters and creatures to level themselves up in preparation to clear the levels. In her experience playing videogames, she'd never gotten through any reasonably challenging one without dying at least a few times - not even ones that had an incentive at the conclusion for a "no-deaths" end. Val thought ruefully to all of those characters that she'd purposefully killed a few times just to watch their death-animations.

It wasn't her fault that Link could die in many interesting ways, was it?

Yeah, now some crazy game-designer was playing with her. There were more ways to play a game than just one. She didn't have to be a frontliner or even a second-wave warrior. She could hang back, perhaps use the "hunting" skills she was cultivating to help others in the game. Not everyone in the real world was a part of the military, or a cop, or a firefighter. The world needed its farmers, mechanics, and to a lesser degree, its graphic designers. Yeah, she could make quite a bit of money just doing hunting for drop-items to sell to the fighters and get a nice little home somewhere to live until the game was cleared...

Val shook those thoughts out of her head. Could she really live being a coward? Sure, she was doubtful she had the skill to make it to the end-boss, but she could try, couldn't she? Level up on lesser creatures. Get strong. Surely, people would start forming guilds. Maybe she could join one.

She signed as she looked out over the forest. "I'll be as much use to you as I can," she recited to herself, pretending to solicit a guild-leader, "I'll fight hard and I'll hunt treasures for everyone. And when the fight becomes hopeless, I am willing to become your sacrificial lamb..."

pkfroce

Skelepuns
((CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP. I DON'T FEEL PREPARED. TOO BAD PK GO!))

Akiro was wandering The Town of Beginnings. He was preparing to go to the next town. He bought some supplies. Just the general food, and anything else he would need. After that, he headed off. He didn't think this whole 'game being real' thing was scary. He thought it would be more... adventurre...ey.

Imaru lurked in the shadows of a back alley watching people freak out about the game being all real. Hmph. he thought to himself. This is all too dumb... Look at them... being little fools.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Amaya sighed and tried not to freak out like the others did since this game that she's in is a death world. She didn't think it that way. After the main briefing of the game was over, she went to stalls and shops and bought a lot of stuff using her col. Amaya trained herself as she seathed out her sword greatly.

"I'm not going to end up like the weaker me in the past. This is my chance to be stronger." she muttered to herself.

She was in a field, nearby the Town of Beginnings. She had packed up food and her teleportation crystal along with healing items in her inventory. Amaya trained alone, with no one else. She didn't liked to interact with others.

When she felt like she was ready, she ran as fat as lighting and slashes any threat along her way. She didn't want to reveal her real identity. She was one of the people who the normal players despise the most: beta testers. She wanted to keep information to herself. That's her way to make herself stronger.

Amaya grasped her blade as she continued to run. He charged her blade and slashed every boar or wolf who will try to strike her. She will survive this death game.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Gabrielle, who'd signed onto this with the username of "Angel" walked around the edge of the Town of Beginnings. She had not vacated the area. She was glad that the programming, which had made the avatars more like their true selves (or at least their brain-maps of their true selves and whatever body-information they'd fed into the system) had left her with the cloak of feathers she'd hacked in. Angel was pretty sure it was an illegal item. She'd wanted to augment her attire, but for that, she'd have to do some hunting... or thieving.

She spared a small chuckle for the cowards in this game. It had been amusing watching everyone react to the announcement that death in the game would create a malfunction in the Nerve Gear and death in the real world. Heh. This world felt more real to her than that one, anyway. A game where your avatar cannot be brought back from a Game Over was more challenging.

Angel was excited. She thought the aspect of player-killing could be fun in a game like this, but now that it was real... She knew some would-be murderers were backing out of their plans. She could understand a sudden distaste for blood if you knew your actions had real consequences, but for her, it only made this world a reality - a true game. It was doubtful there would be any true consequences for a killer out in "reality" if everyone was comatose to the outside world. Even if someone or some group cleared the game, those who chose dangerous lifestyles would likely be gone by then.

Yes, if this was a death-game, she might as well make it fun. Watching someone beg for their life and mean it was sure to be a great thrill. She had to get her licks in while she could, though, and be canny about it - surely the players here who had high-falutin' morals would start forming police squadrons and the like. She bet a criminal underground would form, too... one could make a lot of money and get a lot of perks as a hitman.

Angel wandered off to find some weaker victims to test her skills on. she felt the hilt of the ax she carried on her side. Yeah, it had a nice weight.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
She'd been looking for a thrill in the new game and she'd sure found one. Life these days was boring except for the occasional trip to the store to buy more chips and soda. Finishing up high school had been a drag and she'd been waiting for summer to come. She was gonna take the first year out to get a job anyway, but the new game was more important first. Well now it was the most important. She was trapped.

"So you log in and next thing you know, BAM! You get stuck here." She had started out in this field near a town and had since ran around and explored the place. At least they'd kept that part of her. Being the high school track star apparently carried over here. She was lightly armored, but very fast. She also liked her sword. It was light weight, but seemed versatile. She'd studied structures at one point in school and knew that thinner metals were designed for slicing and stabbing specifically. It was held into its upside down sheath by a strap over the hilt guard. She could flip the strap off and let it slide out, holding it in an uncommon reverse action. She'd tried it out on a few animals in game and found that the style of fighting was practically meant for this sword which was even better. She was suited for it, and it for her.

Finally there'd been the announcement. Perma-Death wasn't just an online thing. It was a real life thing too. Some MMO's she'd played before were Perma-Death where if you died, you had to make a new character. They made the game challenging. But this, this was the ultimate challenge and judging from the way things happened in real life, she really wasn't at all shocked at the idea of an in game player killer. They were in all MMO's she'd played before. But this was going to bring it to the next level.

"Well I ain't dying," she said as she walked along. Kristine didn't have any qualms about killing someone if she had to, but she didn't really want to be a player killer either. Mostly she just wanted to survive, get out, and maybe swipe some beer from the fridge without her mom noticing.

As she walked, Kristine spied a somewhat flashing looking person nearby. She had a feathery looking cape and and shiny ax in hand. She wasn't sure about this woman though. She looked only a few years older than her, but that grin on her face looked really evil.

The Town of Beginnings…. The town where everything came crashing down on him all at once. The briefing was an impossible situation to comprehend for Paul to comprehend, as he wandered in the fields, hoping to up his level and eventually, escape the game. "Someday," he thought. "Someday."

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Val had killed several random respawn monsters and had acquired a pouch-full of loot before deciding to head on back to town. She wondered how much of her stuff she could trade for items that would be good in battle. Had she heard right about potions being allowed? She'd hoped so... there had to be some kind of medicine allowed, though certainly there were no revival-items.

She was sure, after a day had passed, that people would be beginning to form guilds and would be discussing the first level dungeon, at least. She could go back to the square and listen. Maybe she'd find information on what kinds of skills other players had and what kind of guilds people wanted to form.

"Hunting skill," she told herself. She'd done what she could to max out her hunting-skill. "I've gotta be useful with that, right?"

She adjusted her Valkyrie helm. Good, it kept the sun off her face and shielded her eyes in shadow. She didn't want anyone to be able to see the fear in her eyes.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Amaya arrived at the 1st floor's town, Tolbana. It was known for the fountain at the main town.

She was tired, so she needed to rent an inn with her remaining col.

Still a lot, huh? Guess Beta Testers are somewhat efficient. she thought to herself. She placed back her sword in her inventory. "I think it's best if I'm not using a shield. I'm bad at those." she thought again. Yes, it was true. Amaya didn't like shields and with her experience in MMO games, she was bad at shields, but she was better at protecting herself.

Amaya walked around and started to find an inn. After an NPC showed her to a room, it asked her how many days she was going to be there.

"10 days." she replied.

"Okay! You'll pay the price after your stay." it said again.

After the NPC left, she was planning where should she eat at the floor that she was currently in. Sure she had food resources, but she thought that wasn't enough.

"Wait... that was there one restaurant that I liked." she said to herself.

-oh yeah guys, you can view the wiki for more info. Talbana is the place where there was a huge fountain at the main place.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom