• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP Leaving/returning Activity Thread

I, too, will be gone most of the weekend. I'll be on early mornings(until about 11 AM my time, it being about 10:30 PM at time of posting) on both Saturday and Sunday. Then school starts on Wednesday, yay.

...I actually like my school, all right, it's a ton of fun.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
fdjhsfurshgjsfd. Sorry I've been gone for a while. Without warning too... Daaang. I hate everything. Uhh.... Imma just... read everything so far and.... yeah. (... FREAKING PIKMIN!!!)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'll be on a low activity state for a while, so please don't get too far ahead as I wont have time to go back and read the posts to catch up. Generally I would go back, but I don't have a lot of time now. Thanks for waiting in advance, and I might be more active in a couple weeks to a month. :)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Well, guys... I'm starting school tomorrow. And it pains me to say this, but although I'll still be on here every day (if I can help it), I'm going to be on for a lot less time every day. So, if I'm offline when somehting important happens in an RP, could you guys, like... not pass the event before I can respond? I'm not gonna make everyone hold up all their RPs or anything, just ease my worries a bit? Thanks, and I'm sorry to even be saying this at all.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm going to be gone from today, basically right when I get off this PC, until the 30th, so don't go too fast and all, and you can control my characters while I'm gone. :> See ya!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I don't think I'll be RPing anymore for a while. I'm just too busy and I don't have the time. I haven't even gotten to finishing my character for Shadsie's AoT RP yet, which makes me sad, but I really don't have time to RP anymore. :< So g-bye to the role plays for a while! :wave:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I hate to say it, but I'm gonna be online minimally, if at all, for the next few days. Going on a road trip tomorrow. So yeah, just warning everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom