• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP Leaving/returning Activity Thread

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Hello my children! I have returned for now to answer as to why I've been gone.

"So, where have you been?"
Well the past month has been VERY frustrating with school work, my job, convention + cosplay prep, and pretty much just a bunch of other randomness! =D I'm still quite stressed.

"You've been gone this whole time? Does Tatl know?"
Tatl and I have an alternate way to chat, I've been really busy writing papers on my computer that ZD completely slipped my mind. Don't worry children, I haven't and will not abandon her.

"Will you be returning to roleplaying soon? We miss you!"
Well hopefully by the end of the weekend I should begin to have a schedule very soon. I traveled up to Sakura-Con 2014 the past weekend and had the time of my life, but before that I was practicing some lines for a panel I was in (and will be in next year c: ), making a last minute cosplay, and helping others with stress before the con. Currently I'm finishing up preparations for a cancer walk this friday to saturday. Once that event passes I just need to worry about my job and school work. I don't plan to buy anything huge at Fanime-Con 2014 next month but I do plan to take part in gatherings and meeting new friends.

"Any other events we should know about?"
Well, I graduate high school in the beginning of June. Basically this upcoming month is my last busy month, after that the stress should be relieved real quick.

I'm sorry if I worried any of you! Soon I'll be back into roleplaying! c:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

Well the past month has been VERY frustrating with school work, my job, convention + cosplay prep, and pretty much just a bunch of other randomness! =D I'm still quite stressed.

Tatl and I have an alternate way to chat, I've been really busy writing papers on my computer that ZD completely slipped my mind. Don't worry children, I haven't and will not abandon her.

Well hopefully by the end of the weekend I should begin to have a schedule very soon. I traveled up to Sakura-Con 2014 the past weekend and had the time of my life, but before that I was practicing some lines for a panel I was in (and will be in next year c: ), making a last minute cosplay, and helping others with stress before the con. Currently I'm finishing up preparations for a cancer walk this friday to saturday. Once that event passes I just need to worry about my job and school work. I don't plan to buy anything huge at Fanime-Con 2014 next month but I do plan to take part in gatherings and meeting new friends.

Well, I graduate high school in the beginning of June. Basically this upcoming month is my last busy month, after that the stress should be relieved real quick.

don't bother. Four herois died in your absense

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
don't bother. Four herois died in your absense

Dude! That was rude! He's allowed to keep roleplaying, whether or not he missed your RP. Through circumstances that were beyond his control, at that. So back off, don't bash him. *hugs Xer*

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm

Hey Xer, welcome back. Couldja please post pics of the cosplay?

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Dude! That was rude! He's allowed to keep roleplaying, whether or not he missed your RP. Through circumstances that were beyond his control, at that. So back off, don't bash him. *hugs Xer*

I love you hun u v u <3

And Storm, that's nice. Roleplay ain't life. Just understand that, please. I have events I need to attend as well as classes.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Hey, I'm gonna be gone from tomorrow to next Sunday, and even then might not be back until next Monday. So for my RPs, please don't go overboard *cough*stormandtatlinsquires*cough*

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Hey, I'm gonna be gone from tomorrow to next Sunday, and even then might not be back until next Monday. So for my RPs, please don't go overboard *cough*stormandtatlinsquires*cough*

Hey Nicole. you could have told me via text. thank you for abandoning me on my birthday week

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Hey Nicole. you could have told me via text. thank you for abandoning me on my birthday week

Dude, she was telling everyone. Yes she called us out in particular, but she was informing everyone in the roleplay forums that she had to leave. She obviously has something big going on, so try not to take it too personally. Chill out.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hey, I'm back!!!!! =D So, just giving a heads up pretty much that I'll be hunting for an RP to join, I really want to RP again. =) Can't wait to play again!

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I'm leaving again guys.... sorry. I'll be gone Friday-Friday of the following week. Sorry....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom