• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Redeads...

Redeads are not blind. That is not stated anywhere.

Not to mention, it's downright contradicted by the fact that Navi says they stare at you to paralyze you. You can't stare without eyes; they look right at you when they do it.

Master94

...I come back someday.
i think they do that to scream, and blind people look in the peoples direction even they can't see. plus link yels a lot so they hear him.

A

Ando

And even assuming ReDeads ARE blind: So are bats, and yet they find their way around, do they not?*

*The answer is "yes".

But the fact still stands: Navi says they STARE at Link to freeze him. How can they stare at you if they're blind?

And if they had some other sense of perception (like good hearing, sonar, or a sixth sense,) why do they always watch you? I mean, I get turning to face your opponent, but why constantly LOOK at them, even when the rest of your body isn't facing them?

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
They find you by hearing you. If you tip-toe across the area, they won't find you. If you run, they will find you due to your feet making all the noise.
Typed on my Wii...

N

Nemesis

if the Wall Masters can see you, it's not impossible that the redeads can :P

S

shadowscrub

maybe, they think that link is cute, so thats why they stare at him. hey you never know if redeads have feelings

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
ok i will say this again since everyone overlooked it and most of the people who overlooked it still want to believe redeads are blind.

in WW, they have eyes. they have red eyes. they glow when they look at link. they may even glow when they dont look at link, but the fact still remains that they DO have eyes. maybe they just didnt give them obvious eyes in OoT, but they have eyes in WW.

ok i will say this again since everyone overlooked it and most of the people who overlooked it still want to believe redeads are blind.

in WW, they have eyes. they have red eyes. they glow when they look at link. they may even glow when they dont look at link, but the fact still remains that they DO have eyes. maybe they just didnt give them obvious eyes in OoT, but they have eyes in WW.
Yeah. Besides, it never says anywhere that they are blind.

Just because in OoT their eyes seem to be just black, doesn't mean they can't see you.

I always figured that Redeads use other senses besides sight to locate Link. Like how bats use ultrasonic sound waves and bounce them off their prey to find them.
But I think they can see, only not very well. I think it's a possibility that they could have a sort of sixth-sense, also.

P

porygonzx

THEY ARENT BLIND FOR HEAVENS SAKE? In oot there eyes are black but they can always hunt me down smehow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom