• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Redeads...

Z

ZeroJinKui

i would guess the same thing kybyrian said, they're magically animated... dead things...

im still trying to figure out what exactly they're doing to link when they are... "attacking" him. >.>

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
they arent blind. you are all overthinking probably the most insignificant monster in the entire zelda series. congratulations.

Why thank you Zemen. Your words are kindly appreciated.

They look pretty much blind. I mean, people, animals can live without eyes, sometimes people call it being blind, I mean I think that Ganon with all his might could at least create some enemy that doesn't have eyes.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Why thank you Zemen. Your words are kindly appreciated.

They look pretty much blind. I mean, people, animals can live without eyes, sometimes people call it being blind, I mean I think that Ganon with all his might could at least create some enemy that doesn't have eyes.

pretty elaborate back story for a character that has no significance. everyone keeps saying they dont have eyes but in Wind Waker they definitely do have eyes. they move just the same as the ones from OoT and they have eyes. nice, big, red eyes. chances are that nintendo and miyamoto didnt think crazy zelda fans would go psycho if they didnt spend the extra money to give a worthless monster an obvious pair of eyes. apparently they were wrong.

Zemen, what defines a character as significant? ReDeads could be as significant as any other enemy or character in the game. They could have spent as much time on the ReDeads as they did any other character. And obviously, if you could see nice big red eyes in Wind Waker, that means it's a completely different enemy, or they changed something. That right there still leaves the option open that they changed the enemy to have eyes.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
you are forgetting one obvious detail here. THE WHOLE FREAKIN' GAME IS IN A CARTOON STYLE! that is why they have eyes in ww. and there significance? to piss us of, duh.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Maybe they're just special enemies that go towards him wherever he is. Link attracks the enemies to him.

Now why would redeads be atracted to link? Ii would call them homosexual for being attracted to him, but.....Well, what gender are redeads?

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Now why would redeads be atracted to link? Ii would call them homosexual for being attracted to him, but.....Well, what gender are redeads?

I didn't mean attracted by that way. I meant something about him just brings them closer. Maybe they can sense heroes or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom