• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Napoleon.

Not really as good as The Last Duel but not really bad either, just like a 7.8/10.

One movie before that was Twin Peaks Fire Walk with Me. Now that was a 10/10 but it's only if you think David Lynch movies are great in general instead of a hack as many probably think he is today.

Paprika - 9/10

I had the pleasure of seeing this in a theater last week as part of Satoshi Kon fest.

I like how it builds on some of the themes of Perfect Blue and Millennium Actress about fiction blending with reality. The references to Peter Pan and The Little Mermaid were also cute, and the ending is tripped out in classic Satoshi Kon style.

Demon Slayer To The Hashira Training - 7/10

Swordsmith Village is my least favorite arc of Demon Slayer so far, but it was still cool seeing the last episode on the big screen. Hashira Training started off strong with an added mission not the manga, which I appreciated for fleshing out the wind and snake hashira some more.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Demon Slayer To The Hashira Training - 7/10

Swordsmith Village is my least favorite arc of Demon Slayer so far, but it was still cool seeing the last episode on the big screen. Hashira Training started off strong with an added mission not the manga, which I appreciated for fleshing out the wind and snake hashira some more.
Brooo! just watched it with my friends today at the theater. It'll be a 6.5/10 for me

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Howl's Moving Castle - 10/10

I absolutely loved this movie, is so glad I finally got to watch it. I also somehow convinced my mom to watch it with me, I have a feeling she liked more than she'll admit lol (she only "survived" it apparently). I like the characters, Calcifer was probably my favorite. I love Howl, too, he's such a dramatic idiot. My only complaint with the film is that the ending felt a little rush, I don't really understand everything that happened at the end. Otherwise it was really fun and I enjoyed watching Sophie bully everyone.

Call Me By Your Name 9/10

Lovely film. Settings gave me feelings of nostalgia and looking back in time. Characters were all likeable, and of course the protagonist, Ellio, portrayed by Timothee Chalamat, is very handsome, young, lovely, adorable, cute, pretty, lovely, good young man, who portrays Ellio very well.
Only wish there were more scenes featuring Ellio and Oliver. Film did seem to go by fast.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire is a bonkers movie about giant monkeys wrestling each other and giant lizards.

Would watch again, favorite of the Monsterverse movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom