• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Oppenheimer - 9/10

The jumping between different parts of Oppenheimer's life as well as the visual and sound design is brilliant in this movie. I was not aware of Oppenheimer's life after World War II, so this movie educated me on his persecution after the war and the role Strauss played in it. The movie was a little long, but it sure is one hell of a historical drama.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Monster A-Go Go

Holy **** this is the worst movie ever made. I have found the literal bottom of the barrel

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Watched the Five Nights at Freddy's movie with some friends for Halloween today. We all went in with pretty low expectations, but I came out impressed. It plays up the mystery pretty well. Almost everyone played their roles well and all the animatronics looked pretty good. Unfortunately, it sort of let itself down in the last 20% or so with its villain. Wasn't really a fan of that last bit, but still a 7/10 overall.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Everything, Everywhere, All At Once - 10/10

I haven't seen a movie with a more fitting name in a while. That really was everything, everywhere, all at once. With all of the absurdity, meaninglessness, and meaningfulness that life has to offer, being just another way to say "if you can choose to be anything, choosing to be kind is hard but worth it" and "if nothing matters, then everything matters". It's really hard to appropriately describe this movie and I definitely recommend going in as blind as possible. It's one hell of a film.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Godzilla Minus One is an unprecedented achievement. Shin Godzilla may have been a masterclass in how to modernize the property, while Minus One strikes straight for the jugular and may be as definitive a Godzilla movie as the original with an emotional resonance unequaled by any other film (possibly even the original?) in the franchise.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I watched Klaus last night on Netflix. Rather funny but also pretty quirky slightly bittersweet with notes of nostalgia for traditional cel animation. It really feels like it should be part of the Disney microcosm, but strangely I am glad it stayed independent of the mouse. This movie is an absolute must for those who loved art style, quasi-slapstick and deadpan comedic repartee of The Emperor's New Groove, but also love the acting of Jason Schwartzman, J.K. Simmons and Rashida Jones.- 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom