• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
The Dark Knight Rises

A fine ending to the trilogy. The twists are off the walls and their rockers. I really enjoyed it.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
The dumb way that Bane is defeated by Catwoman running him over ruins the last part of the movie for me and makes it the weakest of the trilogy, but I respect your opinion.

I thought she blasted him with one of the Batcycles cannons, but you could be right. I can understand where you are coming from. It would have been better if Batman defeated him by a fist fight. Do I dislike his death? Yes. But I am okay with it.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Godzilla Minus One was film of the year, very unexpectedly so. It is a film about very harrowing and disturbing topics, but it is also a movie about a rag tag group of ecclectic individuals fighting a big monster.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
The Witches (the newer one with Anne Hathaway) why did they do this!? cuz the Anjelica Huston one was better than this and they just made Anne Hathaway look silly with the hands anf feet thing....plus whyd they move it to america???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom