• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Greta (2019) - 6/10

A passable thriller which gets a bit silly towards the end.

The story is good enough and Greta is sinister, but the rest of the acting feels a bit flat and it tends to go for style over substance, running out of good ideas in the final act.

Flushed Away (2006) - 9/10

Fun to watch from start to finish with loads of funny little jokes that always manage to hit the spot.
The story is simple and a bit dated now and the ending was a bit of an anticlimax, but I really enjoyed it nonetheless.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Avengers Endgame 9/10 - The film has a slow start but once it picks up I couldn't really fault what I saw. It gives a great conclusion to the current Avengers saga

Avengers Endgame
8.5/10

It was a really awesome movie and if you're a fan Marvel, you'll definately enjoy this movie. However, it is pretty long-winded and can be slow in places. On the other hand, it is an amazing send-off of the Infinity Saga.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Avengers Endgame: 10/10

absolutely insane movie. contrary to popular opinion, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. as someone who has been a MCU fan since Iron Man 1, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie in it's entirety. the only scenes I didn't like were the ones with Captain Marvel as I see her as one of the most bland characters in the MCU. otherwise, the movie was hilarious, thrilling, awe-inspiring, and tear jerking all at the same time. what a ride!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Avengers: Endgame was a very enjoyable film for anybody who's followed the MCU since its inception in 2008. It tied up so many loose ends and delivered a thrilling and satisfying conclusion to the 22 film Infinity Saga.

Some little things bothered me, such as a treatment of one particular character, and Brie Larsons, but overall I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I'd give it a 9/10. For Marvel and long time MCU fans it's a dream come true, but I think for casual movie goers a lot of people will enjoy Infinity War more.

I might write a review of the film with spoilers in my blog if I feel not lazy later. We shall see.

Lords of Chaos - 7/10

Based on a true story of a Norwegian black metal band named Mayhem.
I knew nothing of this band going in but the film was well written, the characters were well acted and the film was breathtakingly directed in parts.

The subject matter and some events within the film made me uncomfortable but it was a unique and well crafted film.

Ballad of Buster Scruggs. Enjoyed it a lot. Some stories resonated with me more than others, particularly liked the 'meal ticket' story.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection 9/10

It's a worthy movie continuation of the anime. The beginning and end leave some needed details unexplained and feel rather abrupt but all of the strategy and action of the anime series is well translated here with one very clever Geass added to the mix. Can't wait for the series to seemingly return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom