• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
The latest movie I've watched was The Hunger Games. My mom has been reading the novels and she always talked about how good they were so when the DVD came out we went and bought it so I decided to sit down and watch it with her. It was a really good movie I liked the story of the Hunger Games and sort of how the characters developed throughout the movie. I'd give it a 10/10.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
The last movie I saw was Dredd 3D. Now I'm not a huge fan of 3D simply because I don't feel it adds anything to a movie. I often times don't even notice the 3D effect after the first 5 min. Now onto the actual review. I went into Dredd not really expecting anything other than an action film with a mediocre story and that's exactly what I got. Sure the story was interesting and the characters were good, but the story was nothing amazing. The girl was pretty damn hot though and reminded me a lot of Samus lol.

So yeah overall not a terrible movie. I'd say about a 6.5 out of 10. It had good action scenes and lived up to my expectations. It wouldn't be the end of the world to go see it in theaters, but probably better left for Netflix or Redbox.

The last movie I watched was the 3rd Naruto movie and I give it 4/5 stars.....the only problem I had with it, was it kinda started out slow and then moved really fast at the end....hard to explain really.

Taken

Just watched it on TV last night. Needless to say it convinced me that I must see Taken 2 and I give it a 10/10.

Last edited:
last film i watched was Resident Evil Afterlife. For some reason i've seen all 4 live action films...

Milla has bouts of looking hot and a terrible performance throughout and i'm not sure which one wins out. Other than that this film doesnt hold any entertainment value whatsoever and i don't see what makes it a resident evil film, but nor have i figured out why the other 3 movies have the same title either so i dont think im going to suddenly understand now...

Anyway... 2/10

1 mark for milla's hair near the end
1 mark for the nice track that plays during the pathetic big-axe-guy fight

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Avengers

This movie is the paradigm of what I look for in modern-day films. There's a perfect balance of comedy, great dialogue (particularly when the Avengers are arguing in the airship), and epic action all the way through. The film was dynamic and had a great cast. The characters not only grew individually, but as a team as well, which I also loved.

10/10

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hamlet (Mel Gibson version)

This movie is the typical tragedy you'll see in everyday playwright life. But, this feels more like a movie in the sense that the screenwriters took some liberty with the film to make it, well, less of a play and more of a film. I enjoyed it all from the beginning to the very end. I especially love how some of the characters go out in the very end. Very unexpected for me (I had never read the actual play, to be honest, or seen any movies). A ton of dramatic irony in that film, love it!

9/10

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Looper

Brilliant film. Interesting and original story, great performances from Bruce Willis and Jospeh Gordon-Levitt, some amazing visuals and just all round awesomness. If you haven't seen this film, go see it. I'm sure it will please you.

10/10

House at the End of the Street

Good film if you are in to horror or mystery type of movies. But it definitely has both high points and low points so I will give it a 7.5/10

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Prometheus

I watched this movie because my dad forced me to. I admit, I was viewing the movie with a closed mind (it deals with the question of "Who created us?" and also the question "Why?"...questions I'm sensitive to, honestly, because there really isn't any evidence FOR or AGAINST either), but even then the movie was filled with needless exposition, too many questions and not enough action. IMO, it should've answered at least half of the questions it raised, but it didn't. :/

8/10 unbiased, 5/10 biased

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom