• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Star Fox 1 & 2

I have played the beta Star Fox 2 many moons back but not so much Star Fox 1, so the game on NSO is my first real dive into it, and despite it being a super early 3d game, it's still freaking fun and I keep wanting to go back to it, man they really had a winning formula right from the start

Star Fox 2 I still love even now, admittedly I do prefer how the beta version gives you the charge shot by default instead of you needing to unlock it in the official version, and not fan of some of the renaming ["Taitania" instead of Titania, "Algy" instead of Andrew, what?], love playing it either way

also I apologize in advance for this

HavenBanner.jpg

8/10

Loved this. I was worried about a woke agenda but it has nothing of the sort. This is a wholesome, narrative driven, emotionally resonant and unique indie game.

<3

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Cyberpunk 2077 - 7/10

Just like Witcher 3 before it, CDPR delivers a relatively strong narrative backed by vibrant characters and immense worldbuilding, but the repetitive openworld aspects and gameplay loop falls short. Cyberpunk takes cues from Grand Theft Auto, Deus Ex, Destiny, and even a little bit of Mad Max, providing a balance that services exploration and gunplay just fine. Ultimately, though, it can be a subpar experience where collecting legendary gear is the name of the game, apart from the sizable main story, in order to become the strongest merc in Night City. That said, the world itself holds many secrets and is worth exploring thoroughly, especially if your aim is to soak up as many Blade Runner or Akira vibes as possible.

Last edited:

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

After playing through the garbage that was Metroid Prime 2 I was worried about Corruption, however I’m happy to say that Corruption is a lot of fun. Sure there are a few quirks here and there like a bunch of motion control gimmicks that make Skyward Sword look tame in comparison, but it’s overall a fun time. It doesn’t quite live up to the first game though.

8/10

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter - 10/10

There's no such thing as a perfect game in my mind, but Trails in the Sky SC comes as close as possible to being perfect. I adore everything about it. The story, the characters, the gameplay, the music...it's all just excellent. A beautiful conclusion to the arc that started in the first game, and a wonderful adventure from beginning to end.

Well done, Falcom.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Cyberpunk 2077

Cyberpunk 2077 is the future. It’s an open world game for the generations. It sets a new benchmark for immersion in games, peerless and unparalleled. It presents a tender and nuanced take on it’s genre with glimmering, seductive neon lights illuminating the packed str-

_____

”Whoops! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined!
Report this to the develper?
[Report] [Don’t report]

____

**** sake.

4.5/10

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Love can never die, for it never existed to begin with. We are all going to die alone, the doctors are just prolonging the inevitable. Thanos only did half a job, and yet he had a full smile. I can no longer understand the concept of Joy. There is no need for hell, for we are already there. Humans are the disease, COVID is the cure.

Metroid: Other M- 0/10

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Love can never die, for it never existed to begin with. We are all going to die alone, the doctors are just prolonging the inevitable. Thanos only did half a job, and yet he had a full smile. I can no longer understand the concept of Joy. There is no need for hell, for we are already there. Humans are the disease, COVID is the cure.

Metroid: Other M- 0/10
you'll never take other m's participation award

Untitled Goose Game 10/10

The Goose was so beautifully animated, and the sheer essence of goose the game channeled was incredible. Best depiction of a goose in a game I have ever encountered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom