• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Tatl

Rate Tatl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
8, I suppose. I'm not the greatest with ratings.

I liked her roughly as much as Navi. I liked her witty comments and how she only kind of gave you hints; you sort of had to decipher what she said. Made you think more. XD

Chris

It has been awhile...
8, I suppose. I'm not the greatest with ratings.

I liked her roughly as much as Navi. I liked her witty comments and how she only kind of gave you hints; you sort of had to decipher what she said. Made you think more. XD

Good point, but I think the game was confusing enough without Tatl adding to the mess.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I give her a 5 out of 10. She kind of had more character then Navi and I guess I kind of liked it. I was never really very annoyed with either of the fairys ^^

Kazumi

chagy
I quite liked Tatl. I had no problem with Navi, or Tatl. However I hated Celia. But Tatl was just fine, and I found her nicer and more helpful then Navi.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Tatl entertained me for quite a while. She has a nice personality and didn''t point out the obvious. Since it was pretty easy to find an enemy's pattern I didn't need her very often. And the fact that she didn't lead me through the game made it better.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I missed Navi so much. Tatl was sooo much more annoying!!!!!! Ugh :x Tatl did have a way bigger attitude then Navi but that's not the reason I didn't like her. I loved Midna and she was a smart mouth sometimes. I just did not like Tatl, gave her a 5. Not too bad, but not too good.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Tatl was ok so I gave her a 5. She didn´t help much but she didn´t bother me much either and that I consider a good thing. Guess I could never give a "sidekick" a score of 10. I am far too solitary :lol:

I give Tatl a 6/10.
I'm really not a fan of any of Link's fairy partners,but she seemed to be the most developed character wise of the fairy partners.
Plus she does not give Link as many hints as Navi did,which is another reason that I find Navi annoying.

So to sum it up she's a sightly above avenge character.

7/10 I'm not very good with ratings but gave my try.

I don't think she fails for a companion, she did her job and the fact she did some conversations (for example with Kafei) was also funny, she was very bossy, hahah!.

I'm not giving her more because I think other side-kicks have since then developed better.

M

majandro1

I think that all of you guys are right sometimes Tatl is so freaking stupid but she is always helpful because she gives information. 6/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom