• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rank the Zelda soundtracks per-game

GoronGainz

ZD Champion
Which Zelda game has your favourite OST? What about your least favourite?

Entirely personal to your preferences & the games you've played.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
ZD Legend
Majora's Mask wins for sure. Koji Kondo was inspired by Chinese opera and it shows. It has a great, sinister vibe to it. Love it. Wind Waker comes close second as well. I also like ALTTP's soundtrack. The dark world theme slaps!

Skyward Sword deserves a mention for it being the first fully orchestrated game in the series.

MapelSerup

I swear I’m not Canadian
ZD Champion
SS is my favorite, but very close to some others.
Haven’t heard much from the Oracle games, so I guess they’d be my least favorite.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
Mine is Ocarina of Time. I don't know why, but that one just stuck with me through the years. Although I played the other games more recently, it's the OoT songs I remember most.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
Majoras mask and Windwaker are easily my favorite, with OoT, ST, and LA also being good contenders.

As for least favorite, yeah the oracle games didn’t have much, but I’d also throw in Minish cap. They just didn’t have any memorable songs, except for castor wilds which is only memorable because of how little it fit the area

as well as BotW.
BotW had a soundtrack?

mαrkαsscoρ

Sal Manella
ZD Legend
my top favorites are twilight princess, skyward sword, majora's mask, minish cap, and technically zelda 2 since for as few songs as it has ,none of them are bad

least favorites would be breath of the wild and four swords, botw has some stand out tracks but I'm just not a fan of the atmospheric ones that it has, and four swords is just completely whatever
quick mention to the dark world dungeon theme in link to the past which I absolutely hate and you hear it so often

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom