• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Rainy's Art^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Thanks you guys.^^

Here is one of my hand art pictures. I'll be uploading and posting more soon. This one you may not be able to see very well because I took a picture of it, but I can't show you the scanned one because I lost the picture and I haven't scanned it yet.:sweat: But as soon as I find it I think I'll color it, outline it with pen or something dark so you can see the lines, scan it in and post it.^^ For now, enjoy...

Randy.jpg

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Looks good so far. :3 I really like her eyes!

And if you do happen to find it again, I'd definitely love to see the finished product! :D

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, scanner is not in working so I've got to take pictures.:sweat: But my room has the best lighting so they aren't too bad. So, here she is, it's Kirana Alfendell from my story(as best I could make her).^^

Hand 011.jpg

I'm not good with porportions so that's why it doesn't look so great.:sweat:

EDIT:

Here is another I did today.^^ My brother requested it so, yeah.

Hand2 012.jpg

Last edited:

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Those look so awesome! <3 I can't wait to see more. :3

Proportions can be very tricky, so try not to get too down on yourself about that. ^_^ Just keep practicing, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it sooner or later. I think the proportions looks pretty decent with these, really. :3 Maybe not perfect, but it is there. ^_^

Keep up the good work!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
They both look awesome, Rainy. Keep up the nice work. ^^

Maybe I will use the hair for Kirana that you used in your pic. I already have her finished, but I will go back to edit the hair. (at least the front view)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Thank you all.^^

Here is another request from my brother:

Hand3 001.jpg

Btw, all of these characters have names. The on I did before is Morales and this one is Sabastion. And Atsuma, I think I'll come out with another Kirana later. While doing Sabastion I had a huge brainstorm.^^

EDIT: Woops, I forgot this one.

Hand4 004.jpg

Landar is the name.

EDIT:

Here are some more.^^ I did a horrible job on these but oh well. These my little sister requested.

Hand5 001.jpg
Olivea

Hand5 002.jpg
Meledy

I don't pick the spelling by the way.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Those look very nice, Rainy. I like them, especially 1 2 and 3.

So, should I wait for you to draw that Kirana? I can always edit stuff, if you want me to show you what I have just let me know and I will finish editing the hair, that is all that I need to work on in this current one.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
This is so cute!
Mmm-- It would be nice if you had a scanner so we could see your drawings in all it's glory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom