• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Rainy's Art^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hey peoples.^^ I had made three pictures and showed them to two very special people(not going to name them:rolleyes:). They said that the pictures were good and I wanted to know what you think of them and if I should keep doing art. I made these on gimp.

My dragon:
Dragon.jpg

My tree:
Tree.jpg

My sharky water with birds:
Water2.jpg

Sorry if they are too small, I can't get them to be bigger.:sweat: Let me know what you think.^^

EDIT: The dragon is from my old wallpaper.^^

Last edited:

Djinn

and Tonic
These are pretty good Raindrop, I like the dragon painting as well. I like the wings on it most of all, it was an interesting choice of color. I definitely think you should keep up with your art. All it takes is practice to get better so I always encourage anyone to practice more whenever they can.

That is a lot of sharks in the third one, what happened?

Keyari

翼のエルフ
You finally made a thread Rainy. Good job. And I already told you my thoughts about them, and I'm glad I could convince you to do so. These are really good, and I like your style. So good job, and keep going! You must remember that every artist starts somewhere, and from where you're starting, you'll be even better soon! Keep it up and don't lose hope!
~Ki

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Thank you everyone.^^ I really appreciate it.:nod: And I will keep doing my gimp art so that I may improve and be a good artist.:)

That is a lot of sharks in the third one, what happened?

Well I felt as though it was too much empty space so I wanted to fill it with more sharks.:sweat:

Btw gerudogirl, I see the new sig. I love it!XD I can tell that it matches your profile pic.:lol:

And, announcement to everyone! I will be taking requests because I feel they will help me improve if I take on some challenges from others.^^ But please keep them somewhat simple because as you can tell I'm not that good at doing complex things and all that.:sweat:

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Yay, you're taking requests! This truly will help you improve, because you may be trying out multiple styles. I'll go ahead and request! Do you mind trying out Legolas, from the Lord of the Rings? Nothing to complex. ;)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hooray, my first challenge!:D Sure, I'll take it on.^^ It'll take me some time to finish it though.:sweat: Although I promise to have it done by at least Tuesday.^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay I really think this one is horrible but her you go.:silent:

Sorry if it's too small.:sweat:
Legolas.jpg

Okay, I was thinking about a dream I had a while ago and it made me want to do this.^^

Sorry if it's too small.:sweat:
Door.jpg

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Hey, not bad! You're doing great so far, keep it up! Really, it's not so bad, just keep working at it! You'll be better in no time at all.

Awesome work!
~Ki

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Thanks.^^ I really appreciate getting requests with people in them because I'm not very good at doing people so I'd like to get better at them.:nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom