• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Rainy's Art^^

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
But on one hand, we're all dead together! :lol: Let's go live in the Shadow Temple and haunt GG forever!! :lol:

Amazing work, Rainy! ;)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I draw anime but I can't seem to work my scanner so I did some anime computer art. It looks really horrible but I'm not really great at computer people.^^

lalala.jpg

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Awesome! 8D You have an art thread on here too! <3

Loving your work and the progress you have been making so far. :D I would love to see more. :3 Keep it up!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, well, I've been feeling more of the anime drawings now so you'll probably be seeing a lot of it.:sweat: But here's another.^^

Ob.jpg

Just doodling on the computer in my spare time.^^ I'll be posting my hand made drawings soon, but I have to know how to work my scanner first.

EDIT: And another!XD

Anime1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if I have a scanner. That was actually what I was thinking of doing, I also think I'm a better hand drawer than computer. A tutorial would be nice thank you.^^

Hey, I'm sorry it took so long replying, but I've been busy, I'll start making you a tutorial as soon as possible, probably will have to wait until the weekend though, I really like your Anime Pics, but they still seriosly need some shading.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Hey, I'm sorry it took so long replying, but I've been busy, I'll start making you a tutorial as soon as possible, probably will have to wait until the weekend though, I really like your Anime Pics, but they still seriosly need some shading.

No problem.^^ Yeah, I just felt like doodling at the time though so I didn't put any effort into them.:sweat:

EDIT:
Here's a new one.^^ Really just wanted something to do so it wont be great.

blob.jpg

Last edited:
I'm done with the tutorial! :D link is in my sig, I liked your newest picture, the grass looks great and the reflected water also looks very good, the clouds however could need some work. keep up the good work and please tell me if the tutorial was helpfull or not as it was my first tutorial :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The first one would make a good blog button, imo. Well, at least the surrounding lines. The second one looks cool. What is that on the top left corner? Just a random light, or a ghost fish? :P

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
And here's something just because I don't want my art thread to be lost forever.:bleh:

Lonlon ranch.jpg

As I've said before, my people on computer arent that good.:sweat:

Attention: I'm doing hand art now but I'm still doing computer art. I'm still taking repuests and I'll do hand art requests as well so please state weather you want it by hand or computer.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom