• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Rainy's Art^^

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Hm, you draw people pretty well. You need to work on porportions though, as their heads are oval shaped. When you draw hair, be sure pump it up a little higher on the top, because it looks flat and oily right now. I love the way you draw eyes, be sure to make note that there's a connection on the outer edges.

You should also try and work on fingers and toes, they resemble paper mario style right now...

Keep up the great work, i'm sure you'll suceed!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Just randome people from my imagination.:rolleyes: I just felt the urge to draw last night, didn't care who or what, just did and these turned up.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Those look really good, Rainy! :D I'm happy to hear you got your scanner! <3

I really, really love the way you draw eyes for sure. ^^ Keep up the good work!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Thank you all.^^ I remade Morales because I hate the original so here is the new one.

Rainy's stuff.jpg

Please excuse the horrible hands and the mismarkings on the face and the bad proportioning.:sweat:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, so as you know, I really hated the others ones as well. So here is the redo of Sabastion.

Rainy's stuff3.jpg

I had a really hard time with the pose so excuse the horribleness of that allong with the proportions.:sweat:

EDIT: Well, here's the new Olivea. I can't seem to find the e-mail I sent to myself with the Landar so he'll come later.:sweat:

Rainy's stuff2.jpg

Again, proportions, and for this one the hair.

Here is Landar.^^

Rainy's stuff4.jpg

Again, proportins and hands.

Last edited:

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Looking good so far! :D Keep at it! <3

Also, sorry that I didn't reply to your last post. ;w; I was really busy, though I did look at it.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, so here are some more.^^

J.C (a request from my little sister)
Rainy's stuff5.jpg

Kathrine (a request from my brother)
Rainy's stuff6.jpg

Kathrine (from my imagination)
Rainy's stuff7.jpg

I'm going to be coloring pictures soon so be expecting to see all of these all over again except in color.^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Good job on all your art, it looks wonderful, specially the last one you posted. I like the background behind the pine trees or leafless trees, sure reminds me of Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom