• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Publicly because of the mod ? Please, there's a reason it's a bastard game for a reason, and things like "mod confirmed" need to be taken with a grain of salt least you trip over it.

no I think it's like actually just as simple as he's prolly town

or this game is chaos mafia

can't tell which

It's a bastard game. If you think "simple" defines a bastard game that, in past iterations, has been chaotic, then you're sorely mistaken.

and like if all of those signs are all false flags then I leave the game blaming rag and saying "I told you so" so no skin off my back :P

A game changing occurrence doesn't prove alignment other than mechanic in a role, Dawning. Hard claiming outside of the game thread, where the rule isn't governed, doesn't mean he didn't lie to you about some things.

Drawing such a conclusion erroneously does not help in the matter.

But again, I get it.

town seemed to be in a pinch specially if we got 4 more kills in this cycle so hell thanks whoever restarted the game state
on that note can we talk about neon claiming like 20 kills and storm claiming to eat like 20 shots

a'lana

cotton candy
Like, here is an explanation of my role:

I'm the town aligned rule breaker Mr. Rogers. Due to my impeccable record, I'm overlooked when it comes to petty things as "rules" (CoC not excluded). As such, I'm protected from the in game rules. I win when all threats to town are eliminated.
hmmm that does makes sense with all the early voting rules and weird af posting limits

does seem kind of relatively weak to be a mafia role...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom