• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

A game changing occurrence doesn't prove alignment other than mechanic in a role, Dawning. Hard claiming outside of the game thread, where the rule isn't governed, doesn't mean he didn't lie to you about some things.

Drawing such a conclusion erroneously does not help in the matter.

But again, I get it.
Nobody else has softed that they're the source of said game changing occurence, and given the gamestate at the time it would've been entirely detrimental for scum to make such a thing occur. There's so much mech evidence that Ex is town at this point trying to push him as scum is absurd.

That said, his role has another provable aspect that could be proven by lynching him (he would still be alive), so if y'all really want to waste a day on this I probably don't have to stop you, but I'd really rather not.

a'lana

cotton candy
actually another reason KoD is probably just scum is had there been five players alive and KoD isnt scum it would have been 3v2 and scum would have already won while if KoD was scum game was simply in lylo

unless Rag let it play out with mafia in majority I guess

a'lana

cotton candy
scum could have quickhammered if there was 3 maf alive. unless one of them was afk and town thankfully reset the game in time...

or its just 2 mafia

@ alana:

Given the rez mechanic and stuff, I can see why Rag would keep the game going just to see what players would do. That has no bearing on my alignment though.

a'lana

cotton candy
None of that proves alignment, Dawning.
Let me list out the mech evidence on Ex's towniness for you again:
-Only one OC, which we know is the network meaning he's not in the scumchat
-Mod confirmed town
-Made a game changing thing happen that benefits scum in exactly zero ways

Now, as for him being scum:
-Literally nothing.

I'm not even sure why I'm arguing with you at this point because a'lana just pointed out that you basically can't be town so you're just trying to push the most mech town person for no reason.

a'lana

cotton candy
true but also there is hammer mechanic so if scum was with 3 they could in theory have prevented the game being reset in time
@ alana:

Given the rez mechanic and stuff, I can see why Rag would keep the game going just to see what players would do. That has no bearing on my alignment though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom