• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

The frustrating thing here is that you're so deep in that pocket, Dawning, that with the circumstances as they stand there's no pulling you out of it so the wool doesn't cover your eyes. It's strictly disappointing.

***I*** have reason to doubt it because ***I'm*** town. The only thing I"ll grant is that I don't know that it was him that millered me.

If he was though with the ability to project my alignment, then, yeah, I have huge issues with that.

No amount of restating that isn't going to change your PoV though given the circumstances so I'm damned either way.

***I*** have reason to doubt it because ***I'm*** town. The only thing I"ll grant is that I don't know that it was him that millered me.

If he was though with the ability to project my alignment, then, yeah, I have huge issues with that.

No amount of restating that isn't going to change your PoV though given the circumstances so I'm damned either way.
Alright, sure. Say you're town. With all the mech evidence in Ex's favour, why assume he millered you over literally anyone else? Literally the only evidence you have for Ex being the person who millered you is Numbers' tinfoil. It's a weak tinfoil and gets weaker with every scrap of mech evidence for Ex being town, so why bother pushing that instead of trying to figure out who else might be responsible?

Dawning did you miss the part where I said I don't know that it was Ex that millered me?

The only reason I'm hard stuck on him is because of a mod confirmation after my death in which I flipped as the wrong alignment. Given how Ex was acting towards me earlier in the game it is off putting to say the least. Circumstantial at best.

That would lower the pool, though, to only him, CL, Neon, and I think Caps and whoever is the fifth for who could have millered me.

So, working off alana's reasoning in which it is a world of 3 scum and not 2, it could be any combination of those left alive that could have millered me. Or, in a world of 2 barring other alignments, it's still any combination of those left.

CL was off doing w/e he was with his vote on Fext over myself, you, and Caps. Neon is killing people. Caps is doing idk. Ex is constantly pushing his PoV strictly. And idk who that leaves.

Where I am at Ex seems the most likely since my death and subsequent flip as the wrong alignment got followed up by Ex being "mod confirmed". I don't see any other weird progression like that with me outside of CL (wherein he voiced me as part of his PoE, but switched from me). Way I see it, those two colluded to get Ex cleared via NKing me and stealing my alignment.

a'lana

cotton candy
Storm said:
actually
Vote: Cap
i will not specify which one, but Cap
TheCapsFan said:
wait ****
**VOTE: Captan_Lunch**
ExLight said:
Vote: Neon

I'm gonna spill the tea soon:tm:

in a KoD scum world:

neon and lunch seemed to be afk.

if Capsfan and Lunch both town Exlight and Storm could have hammered. ruling out ExLight and Storm as teamed (although ex highly likely mech just town anyway). Exlight and Capsfan can still be scum with either of Lunch and Neon though Capsfan never with Lunch and exlight probably not with neon

if Exlight and neon both town Capsfan Storm could have hammered also Storm went for Lunch after ExLight voted Neon. Capsfan and Storm not teamed

Storm's Lunch vote happened right before resurrection so this doesnt say anything about a the possibility of an Exlight/Capsfan team

likely scum teams:
Lunch/Neon?
Storm/Neon?
Capsfan/Neon?

Storm/Lunch? (i know storm voted for lunch but not sure if i'd rule this out. other three scum teams are more likely though.

not both Capsfan and Storm for mechanical reasons and Capsfan really wants Lunch dead so not both them either.

if KoD is in fact town those votes rule out an exact scum team of Exlight Storm Capsfan so always at least one town in Exlight Storm Capsfan although Ex is mech clear and Storm and Capsfan not aligned. so at least two town in Exlight Storm Capsfan at most one scum.

also at least one town in Capsfan and Lunch

in a KoD town world scum team would be Storm/lunch/Neon?

if we assume exlight town then Capsfan can never fit in a scum team of three because he'd be paired with at least one of Storm and Lunch even if considering exlight as capsfans teammate it would leave the last scum as someone either unpaired with Ex (neon) or unpaired with capsfan (storm or Lunch)

the only three-person scum team that would make sense is exactly Storm/lunch/neon.

Exlight not with Capsfan or neon so the only team with him in it would be Lunch and Storm?

and a Storm/lunch association is kind of weird although not sure I'd rule out distancing in this particular pairing.

so yeah KoD is probably just scum unless its either Lunch/Storm/Neon OR Lunch/Storm/Exlight which is convoluted af.

and if KoD is scum it means Exlight probably just town anyway so no need to consider teams of two with him in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom