• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

a'lana

cotton candy
oh **** i forgot

KoD claimed being millered in dead chat (of course this can be a lie but...yeah)

for now vote captain_lunch

a'lana

cotton candy
Vote: ExLight

yeah probably KoD was playing it safe for revival mechanics BUT ALSO I have read nothing since I died (and relatively little even before that point) so we're back on this train baybee
do you know hes mech cleared town?

a'lana

cotton candy
two scum in lunch neon Storm Capsfan with Lunch and Capsfan anti-aligned meaning:

Lunch/Neon?
Lunch/Storm?
Neon/Storm?
Capsfan/Neon?
Capsfan/Storm?

according to the miller theory one scum in KoD and ExLight? and im not even sure I believe that.

actually KoD is probably just lying tbh

Listen, you guys have never seen a dog so beaten like me. Inventory has been cruel, and I still have to work shifts to cover people that can't do their own jobs.

This is why I'm the sharpest crayon in the box, and now look at this.

Yes, I was millered. The moment I flipped I was confused because, as I said in the dead chat, unless Rag lied in my PM (and the mod has not lied in PMs as far as the game rules have established), then my alignment is town. That's why I came to the conclusion that I was "death millered" (that is, upon flipping I did not flip my town alignment, but mafia).

Now I don't know that Ex did that to me. That was the theory that Numbers mentioned since it makes sense with how Ex has been acting (and I'm all for it since it explains why Ex was acting the way he was towards me which came off as weird).

Other then that, that's all I got. If killing me proves it so you guys can look elsewhere for actual mafia, then so be it.

Given that Dawning flipped town, and Caps as well, I'd be inclined to actually look into Ex but only once I'm gone.

Aside from him, CL never answered for his progress on the whole of Dawning/myself/Caps which is still outstanding and worth pushing.

Those are the two I'd look at first and foremost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom