• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Praying to a stupid statue?

Ob1

I agree 100%, as a Christian my self I stopped playing the game after I saw to pray. I hate that they have included this in the Zelda games. My belief is in One God that is to be worshipped Only. For them to input this into their games is very insulting and my best advice is to stop playing. Don’t continue playing with the guilt and conviction.

I agree 100%, as a Christian my self I stopped playing the game after I saw to pray. I hate that they have included this in the Zelda games. My belief is in One God that is to be worshipped Only. For them to input this into their games is very insulting and my best advice is to stop playing. Don’t continue playing with the guilt and conviction.
jesus is stronger than link praying to a fake god, he can take it, i promise.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
You speak the truth, brother. Hail Satan.

Think of it this way... Link is praying with/at the statues and not directly to them. The goddess statues are depicted with their hands folded like they're in prayer, after all.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
I'm a Christian and I just remember that it's fake and not actually trying to be a "real" religion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom