• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Your Phobia!

I've got acrophobia, but it's the fear of falling, not the actual heights. Aquaphobia, but it's just deep water, I looove swimming in a pool. And a combination of achluophobia and monophobia, I hate being alone in the dark. With other people, it's kind of enjoyable, but alone, I always feel like a serial killer is going to tap me on the shoulder or something. And very large spiders. If they're bigger than the last section of my thumb, I get freaked out, and yet if it's absoulutely HUGE, it's fine because it just makes it easier to step on :lol:

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I'm honestly afraid of the ocean. I love looking at it and wouldn't mind being in a boat but I always have that fear of falling in and just getting sucked down into the deep.

Spiders!

THOSE GOD DAMN SPIDERS! Nothing about them is good, nothing! Whenever I see one I scream like a small child and immediately try to find ways to kill it. They are the bane of my existence, the torment in my dreams, and I hate anything that has to do with them.

Video game spiders on the other hand I have no problems with. They still scare the everlasting piss out of me, but I do like Skultullas, Armogohma, and other spiders.

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
Irony, Surfer! I Don't mind huge spiders in video games but any kind of spider just scares me!

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Mine is breaking my two front teeth again. When I was like 8 or 9 years old, I was knee surfing on a skateboard, hit a rock, and face-planted into the street. My two front teeth were shattered. I got them replaced with fakes but I have night-mares of me pushing so hard on my teeth that they shatter and I can't stop. Not sure what that phobia is called but it sure does suck. =\

I have a phobia of spiders. I'm not happy to go anyway near the beasts unless I'm armed with deadly firearms.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Popophobia. I hate pop "music" to the point that it scares me. Nicki Minaj haunts my dreams... D:

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I have acrophobia (fear of heights/falling), aquaphobia (fear of water - I only hate deep water though), and claustrophobia (fear of enclosed and tight spaces).

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Achluophobia- Fear of darkness Acrophobia- Fear of heights Agliophobia- Fear of pain Agraphobia- Fear of sexual abuse Agrizoophobia- Fear of wild animals Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders Caligynephobia- Fear of beautiful women

octorok74

TETTAC
I a bit scared of heights, though that isn't a true phobia seeing as to how a phobia is an irrational fear of something. So I guess I really don't have a phobia. Unless you count being afraid to go outside in the morning because there may be skunks a phobia.

Fig

The Altruist
I have acrophobia (fear of heights/falling), aquaphobia (fear of water - I only hate deep water though), and claustrophobia (fear of enclosed and tight spaces).

I know exactly how your feel but for aquaphobia, I'm scared if it's possible for me to drown. I also have Athazagoraphobia. Just look it up, as it fits me so perfectly.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I know exactly how your feel but for aquaphobia, I'm scared if it's possible for me to drown. I also have Athazagoraphobia. Just look it up, as it fits me so perfectly.
Yes, drowning is a fear of mine as well! That's probably why I hate deep water. Athazagoraphobia is the fear of being forgotten or ignored correct? I think almost everyone has that, maybe not to the extent of it being a phobia, but I doubt anyone wants to be forgotten!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom