• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Your Phobia!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I have a fear of wasps and anything venemis I have a fear of hights a fear of beinging judged and im afraid if what is in the darkens.

I have Aracnophobia (fear of spiders), ophidiophobia (fear of snakes), astraphobia (fear of thunder/lightning), and trypanophobia (fear of needles).

ENA-three!

the man from mars
ive always been scared of spiders. honestly, now my new phobia is death. Im not scared of dying, but what scares me about it is hurting my mom and my niece and nephew by dying. i fear giving them the pain of not having me around. im like a father to my nephew who's dad isnt around, and now he lost his grandpa(my dad) and to lose me would crush him. and i was sort of traumatized by what i went through the day my dad died, death is now so real to me and i fear it, i feel as is anyone can die any given second. so i suppose thats my new phobia.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I do not know what it would be called but i'm am just horrified of zombies!! just awful.. but god help me if there is really a zombie Apocalypse.. ewwww nawww naww

Bugs. Oh my God, I'm terrified of them. I hate them, but I don't wanna kill them, you know?

Wild Animals.

Deep pools, lakes, ect. (I'm not a very strong swimmer. Judge me.)

Pain. Yeah, that may sound silly, but I don't have a high tolerance for pain like others.

Erm...Rollercoasters. Yeah, yeah. I know there is science and stuff behind all of it and they do tests and all, I still don't like them.

Elevators. I only take elevators if I have too. Plus I really don't like waiting for them. If I'm on the first floor and I have to go to the 11th floor, I'll take the elevator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom