• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor grabs the bottle and uses some of the water from his water skin to clean out the excess milk sticking to the sides, "Hop in. we can discuss all this more tomorrow night," he was still running on the adrenaline high from the hurt Kiera, so the absurdity of the situation still hadn't hit him.

On death mountain, a goron's corpse is brought before Darunia.
"We found him in Hyrule field." one goron said.
"I saw the whole thing." said another. "A faced moon exploded, and Morty here fell off of it." Darunia took a closer look at the dead goron before him. It was indeed Morty. Darunia had heard rumors of the faced moon, but couldn't believe it was true. Yet here Morty lay, dead, proving, perhaps, the rumors of the faced moon.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Yeah, I think so. We should probably find Morty though, heaven knows what Rasul's bombs did to him..." Kiera slowly gets up and winces as a steak of pain shoots Through her rib cage. "Ngghh," she grunts, "ok, lets go."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
a last little bit of the Moon falls onto Hyrule Castle.... the part that was Is/ga's Mouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom