• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Mido

Version 1
After some time, Dente finds a lukewarm bottle of Lon Lon Milk behind the tree. Satisfied, but mentally fatigued by the search, he zips through the trees, arriving promptly back at the scene.

"Here's the milk," he throws the milk in Tennor's direction. "A quick disclaimer: it's a little warm."

G

Guest-3

Mailan sighs. "Thank the Gods, Dente- Wait. How the hell are you still ali- eh, here?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera swallows the old milk. It is warm but it is premium Lon Lon milk and it never spoils. It still tasted good. She drank the smooth liquid in small gulps. She can feel it working already. It was soothing her wounds already.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul is at last at peace with the world. he could get used to this, but everyone would be here soon ( soon being a relative term here meaning 50 posts or less) and the peace may ebb again

Mido

Version 1
Dente aloofly turns to Malian.

"Long story," he replies. "I should mention that I'm still very much dead, but am able to exist in spiritual form during the night-" His statement is interrupted by the faint glimmer of sunlight slowly peering through the trees. With a worried expression plastered on his face, he quickly supplicates to Tennor and Malian.

"You don't suppose when you're done with the bottle, that I can somehow fit inside it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom