• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Mido

Version 1
Dente still floats behind Tennor and Malian, pensively observing Keira's nightmarish wounds. Thinking slowly, but impulsively acting, he breaks his silence.

"If necessary, I don't suppose I could grab what you need," he sheepishly blurts out, not totally addressing Tennor.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor turns around "What the he- DENTE?" How could Dente be here? He was dead... or, at least, Tennor was pretty sure. And didn't Rasul & Co. have his body?

Mido

Version 1
Dente becomes a tad bashful over his sudden drawing of attention to himself. He was not quite used to this new form either. Attempting to ease the bewilderment, he jumps back on the subject.

"Did she say Lon Lon Milk was needed? If that's the case, I can try to make great haste."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor's still processing what's happening, but he shakes it off. He needs to focus. He can deal with Dente's loyalties and ghostly form later, when someone's life isn't on the line, "Sure, go, why not?" he gestures in the direction of the farm, "Be quick."

G

Guest-3

Mailan gapes at Tennor. "What... how... is that even..." Still in shock she looks down with eyes wide.

Mido

Version 1
"Gotcha, chief!" he swiftly answers. Dente speeds through the forest and into the field, eventually making it to the now-abandoned Lon Lon Ranch, or so he thought. It seems that the back end of the ranch had been turned into a survivor colony due to its isolated and easy to defend location. As to not scare the other survivors, Dente saunters over to the tree over by the house once occupied by Talon and his daughter.

"Hmm, perhaps I could check under this area. Maybe Keira left her stash under there somewhere," he notes.

Pen

The game is on!
Iris sits down and leans her back against the trunk of a tree as she listens to Rasul's music. She puts her hands behind her head and closes her eyes. It had been a very long time since she had last been able to relax like this.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul plays a slow song on his lute and sits next to Iris, awaiting the others, who may not ever come

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Beats me," Tennor tells her, "Although looking at the kinds of things we've seen, I think questioning logic shouldn't be the first things on our minds."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul tries to think of another song to play, but just ends up falling asleep on Iris' lap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom