• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Mido

Version 1
Dente makes haste with his journey to the domain, having a stirring feeling about his friends. He wasn't sure what was bothering him on that end, but it did not matter. He had work to do. As his friends undertook Alwin's challenge, Dente's journey to the domain came to a close. Moments later, he is in Zora's Domain after an arduous run.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tasul sat in the middle of the Domain's underwater spring with a Guitar, trying to clear his mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul, alternatively, attempts to crush all the rocks

Pen

The game is on!
"Great," says Iris. "It should be the way forward. I can only assume we're getting close to Darunia now." Iris helps clearing the last of the rocks away, still carrying what seemed to be the Master Sword. She thought something smelled awfully fishy though (and it wasn't Tennor).

Mido

Version 1
Dente runs in, very much out of breath, picking up on the sight of the man he instinctively assumed was Tasul. It had been some time since their last meeting. Joining the dangerous fellow, Dente sits on the rocks just adjacent to the spring, calmly. He did not like Tasul, but he did like the Doobie Brothers, or Hyrule's equivalent to that.

"...so no luck with our friend here?" Dente remarks.

Storm

Tasul points to a lifeless corpse of a Zora woman
" no luck at all. I'm going to burn the body... I have somebody else in mind, but Just In Case, get to Lake Hylia and Intercept"
Tasul hands Dente a Pair of Zora Earrings, which will allow him to breathe underwater
"If I had a pair of these 2 years ago..."

Mido

Version 1
Dente puts on the earrings, but isn't the most happy about it. They didn't quite match his new garb.

"So we aren't giving her any more time, I suppose? Well, in any case, whoever you have in mind hopefully delivers." He decides not to ask about who it might be, instead moving to the next point. "What's at Laks Hylia?"

Storm

Tasul smirks
" a surprise for our friends. just get there and make sure the surprise happens smoothly"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul helps the slew out of the room

Mido

Version 1
Dente doesn't like the sound of this. Especially since he is in the dark as to what that surprise is. Perhaps a trap for him? Didn't really matter at this point, he thinks. Had to put the plan In action after all.

"You know, I am curious as to what might the surprise be and how I'll instigate it or what not, but I suppose I'll check that out now," Dente returns an equally sly, but more aloof smirk to try and even the playing field. "Just make sure things here are tied up, alright?" Dente then prepares to leave for Hylia's lake.

Storm

Tasul salutes his comrade Dente before tending to his loose ends here, like making sure the water is filtrated

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(#TasulButtWater)

Tennor heaves aside the last of the rocks and finds a handhold at the bottom of the door. Grabbing it, he lifts the door with a grunt, "All right guys, let's go," he steps into the inky blackness, unsure of what he'd find inside. It wasn't a large room, and he couldn't make out any torches or other doors. Just what looked like a large rock in the back. With a start, he realized that the rock was moving, almost as if it were breathing - very shallowly.
Tennor sprints for the rock, "Lord Darunia sir!"
The rock only growls, but then coughs, his breathing getting shallow, "Your tricks won't work on me, demon," he grunts, his voice gravelly, almost pained, "They haven't yet and they still won't."

Storm

Rasul runs to Darunia
"Ballo, Brother. I bet you're glad to see me again, Oh Yeah?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darunia turns when he hears the voice, "Ra... Rasul? Is that you?" he isn't in good shape. His skin is covered in burns and chips. His breathing is shallow. This hasn't exactly been a luxurious life down here, "What are you doing here?"

Storm

" I came to rescue you, Oh Yeah. This Pale Man, Gabriel, said you were in Danger, oh yeah"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darunia looks surprised, "Gabriel... he survived?" his face is suddenly filled with pain. His sitting up had caused a large gash in his side to open, "Are any of you good at first aid?" Tennor raises a hand, "I am, sir," he takes out his backpack and prepares a bandage. Darunia squints at him in the low light, "You're... you're Ruto's boy, aren't you? Tenzen or Tenning or something like that?"
"Tennor, sir," he responds, ignoring the memories playing in the back of his mind, "And... not any more, I'm not."
Darunia nods, understanding, "I'm sorry."
Tennor doesn't respond, trying to focus on something other than Ruto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom