• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I've got nothing!" Tennor calls, running towards the fire man. With it weakened by the flame, he sees a black... orb, or something similar, near its waist area. The only thing not made of flames. He runs forward quickly and slashes into this perceived weak point.

Pen

The game is on!
Mad Laugher is knocked back quite a lot by Tennor's strike to his weak spot. When Rasul bombs the ceiling above Mad Laugher many damp boulders fall down onto him. "Nooooooooooo!!!!!!" he screams wildly before he explodes with a massive flame burst that hits the entire ceiling, making giant boulders fall down everywhere in the room. Literally everywhere. But just as the huge boulders are about to crush our friends, Iris raises her hands (which still hurt from the burn) and creates a blue semi-transparent barrier shield around everyone that protects them from the falling rocks until they had stopped falling and the shield disappeared. Iris looks at her hands in great surprise, unable to say a single word. They'd done it though. The fires in the room were put out and the Mad Laugher was no more. The path forward opens.

Mido

Version 1
Dente, after much reflection over recent events, now decides to leave the forest. He was sure Buster could handle the clientele in his stead. It was time to set more events in motion. Reluctantly, of course, but it had to be done. Dente moves behind a tree, and in a flash of light, changes clothes. He now dons a red robe with gold trimmings, fitting of his status.

"Well, it's time," he remarks. He now leaves for his destination: Zora's Domain.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((RIPstopher Kane, 2015-2017))
Tennor looks around the room for a way out and spies a door, halfway covered in rubble. He runs over to it and starts digging at the rocks, "Come on guys! Help me out over here."
((For Dom: before you ask, yeah, Kris is okay, she just had her account deleted))

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Name: Lyna
Race: Hylian
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Yellow
Combat/Weapon Preference: Uses magic to support and heal her allies but when she needs to fight, uses a Giant, two-handed double headed axe.
Background: Before the apocalypse, she was a new mother and also took care of other children in her village. When the hunters would come back from their journeys, she'd help the other women prepare the food, and when soldiers came home she helped heal the injured. It was in her nature to help those in need. And then it happened. The disease spread, and he'll broke loose. The village caught burned and she tried to save as many of the children as she could, but she was unable to save any lives that day. Since then she's lived in exile. On the outside, anyone w his met her sees a strong young woman, taking on this new world on her own and helping others whenever she has a chance. On the inside she beats herself up every day, crying herself to sleep, wishing she could have died instead. Her drive to help people keeps her alive. While she chooses to help people, she usually prefers to travel alone. Finding a new family almost seems impossible to her.

(I think I need to play a real character as well as a fake one)

Pen

The game is on!
As they start removing the rubble Iris notices that Mailan had gotten severely injured. It turns out she's unable to go any further. So for the sake of convenience Iris teleported with Mailan to Ordin Bashir where she'd be safe. Then Iris teleported back to the group and continued helping out with finding the door out of there. :P

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul got somber for his old friend. he knew they must continue on for her sake. he then lifts his hammer and continues on

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
A woman walks into Buster's shop, a giant axe on her back and she's wearing the pauldrons from iron knuckle armor. "Good day young lady. What ever would I have the pleasure of doing for you? We have new houses on the market if you might be interested in settling down. Let me get my dear boy Dente."

"No that's alright." She smiled, hiding her pain at the thought in living in another village again. If something happened to them as well and she couldn't protect them... "I'm just here for some arrows and rations before I go hunting. Though, do you know anyone who might need help?"

"Hmm... Dente could use some help on the homes. Dente my boy! We have a friend who'd like to help!" But Dente didn't show. Buster got up from the counter and looked at Dente's desk. He wasn't there. Buster pulled off his monocle and looked through it.

"Did you see Dente boy leave?"
"Of course I did. You didn't?"
"Well it's quite obvious I did not."
"He went outside. I don't know where. Said 'I think you can handle this now.' And walked out."

The woman watched as the Deku scrub continued to talk to himself, his voice changing after every couple of sentences to signify his other Personality was talking. She slowly backed out of the shop deciding it wasn't best to be there right now.

((Btw, if iris can just teleport people out, why are they dogging a door out?))

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul whacks at the rocks with his hammer, breaking them down to dust to help the effort. he knows how bad it gets when Tennor is dehydrated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom