• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul sat and waited for Nevermore to get out of tge labyrinth, as it was only her we waited for

Storm

Rasul started to wonder why everyone got so quiet, Mailan most of all. he walks up to mailan
" Hey... I know i'm the last person you want to talk to about love, considering our past, but...are you and Tennor alright? it feels like you haven't talked in months."

Pen

The game is on!
The party eventually all got through the flame labyrinth and proceeded into a new square shaped room with a large fire burning at the center of it. Everything seemed almost too quiet all of a sudden. Iris walks slowly up to the fire that burns in the middle of the room to examine it.

Pen

The game is on!
The second when Rasul says trap, the fire bursts into a much larger flame, now covering a much larger area of the room. Iris is caught in the flame burst and is sent flying backwards. She lands on her back and her palms are burnt.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor is caught by surprise by the sudden burs of flame, but was thankfully out of the way of the increasing size of the flame. He runs over to Iris, checking her for burns and damage. He grabs some burn ointment from his bag and offers some to her.

Pen

The game is on!
From the now huge fire in the middle of the room a quiet giggle could be heard. The quiet giggle grew into a louder chuckle, which in turn grew into a mad laughter. Out of the fire leapt the source of the laughter; a large Flare Dancer wielding two big knives and grinning mischievously.

"So YOU'RE the ones Ol' Red sent my way, huh?" the Flare Dancer starts. "Well then, allow me to put on a show you lot will never forget ... well at least not for as long as you're alive! Haaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!" He then sets all the walls on fire, including the doors, making the team unable to escape. The Mad Laugher then shoots a huge fireball at Nevermore, another one at Rasul, and swings its knives at Tennor.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore dives out of the way, landing in a clean roll. The fireball, however, explodes behind her and throws her forward. She doesn't land as cleanly as before and just slams into the ground.

Storm

Rasul pulls a Gust Jar out of his bag and absorbs the air and shoots it out in a forceful gust.

Pen

The game is on!
The strong gust hits Mad Laugher and deals good damage on him. "Aaaweh!" he shouts in pain. "You're gonna get it, little dwarf!" He swings his blades at Rasul furiously.

The burn ointment that Iris had received from Tennor seemed to work wonders. Her burnt palms healed much quicker than she would have expected.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore begins flying, the updraft in the room is so great that she rockets towards the ceiling. She is slammed against the ceiling, but it feels damp despite the fire in the room. She is being held against the ceiling. She calls out to the people below. "Hey if you have something to break through this ceiling, I think we can put out the fire." She tucks into a ball and falls back to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom