• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post a Video Game Tune That Has You Feeling Nostalgic

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion

specific memory for this: playing it for the first time I was pretty excited to see where the game will go from ep 1, when I was at this section, my friend had called me saying that her car wouldn't turn on when she was off of work, and I told her I'd be right over, but I couldn't find a save point here and didn't want to loose progress so instead I just left the ps2 on and left, was gone for about 5 hours since we hung out after I went and got her, and of course once I got back I continued playing
I don't know, the song just reminds me of that night b/c aside from her circumstance w/ her car, it was a great time when we hung out after

Rachet and Clank, Super Mario World, Crash Bandicoot: the Wrath of Cortex, and SpongeBob SquarePants in: Battle for Bikini Bottom. A lot of the music in these games always brings me back to childhood memories.

Sorry I don't have video, if this doesn't comply with the thread rules you can delete it. Besides if I did I would take up an entire page and a half.

Last edited:
Sometimes many of us like to listen to music from video game soundtracks. So, what are you listening to and what memories are attached to it?

Donkey Kong Country 2 on the SNES is one of my favourite games of all time. I have very fond memories of sitting down with my brother and two girls who lived next-door to us and playing through it on many afternoons and weekends throughout my childhood. Stickerbrush Symphony has always really stuck with me as a calming tune that I love to go back to. It really set a wonderful ambience while playing too.

Twinleaf Town from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom