• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post a Video Game Tune That Has You Feeling Nostalgic

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I have over 900 hours in Ruby and a lot of those hours were spent grinding against the Elite Four only using a Level 100 Blaziken and Walrein to actually battle with.

Mido

Version 1

this game was my 6th grade, I even remember talking to my youtube friends who were zelda fans about how great this game was, plenty of nostalgia in its ost

I know I'm late in response here, but I have to agree: Tony Hawk's Underground is a classic. I went back to it a few years ago to do a playthrough on "Sick" difficulty. :sweat:

While I ultimately did not get into the game series until 2007, this was my first introduction to the games as a fan of the anime since its beginnings. My cousin owned Crystal version, and if anything stuck with me, it was this lovely tune.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I was in junior high when The Sims 2 started coming out and my friend and I played it a lot too. It's also the time her mom became obsessed with it and to this day still is with the series.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion

vice city is my quintessential nostalgia game, I'd get fatigued from typing before I can even scratch the surface about describing it, so lets just say for here that I have vivid memories of spending time at the malibu club

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator

Maybe 8 years is pushing the boundaries of what could be considered "nostalgia" but for me being someone who got into the Zelda series quite late (especially compared to most people here) this would have been the first Zelda music I heard when actually playing through the game myself. It is such a calming tune and one of my favourite title screen tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom