• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Poll: Who is Better Adult Link or Young Link?

W

WolfLink8

personally i would have to say young link :) I meen yeah in Oot he doesn't do squat but look at majoras mask he freaking transforms and fights majors wrath not even adult link can beat that and he can even get infinant magic he is the bomb

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
I don't know. I think I'll have to agree. In OoT Young Link is annoying rubbish and annoying. Adult Link is ALOT cooler, stronger and generally more awesome. However, Young Link in MM tops the lot. Look at him there flipping about the place, putting on all those masks even though every time it he does it seems to cause him agony. The best of the best though, is probably either TP or MC Link. TP Link is the most emotionally developed and the best fighter and the most all-round skilled Link. MC Link is incredibly brave and from appearance seems to be the youngest of the Links and it is therefore more impressive that he is doing what he is doing.

Out of Adult Link and Child Link though, I'd have to say Young Link purely because he is so kick-*** in MM.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I think that Adult Link is better because in OoT he has the hookshot, bow and arrow along with the Biggoron and Master Sword while young Link has a slingshot, deku sticks, and a boomerang. Though adult Link doesn't appear in Majora's Mask the fierce diety Link closely resembles him and is able to defeat MM bosses faster. In addition to this, Adult Link wouldn't need to turn into a Zora because of the armor he has in addition to iron boots. In MM when I played through the Great Bay temple, there was this current that I would have to deal with and I wished I had iron boots like adult Link so I could stay in one spot instead of turning into a zora. Also, whenever Adult Link upgrades his sword it doesn't break after a certain number of uses (excluding the Giant's knife.)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
*Points out lack of poll here*

Being an adult, myself, I have to say "I like 'im grown," - my favorite Link out of the lot is TP Link, who starts out grown and with realistic skills (I love how it's explained that he was training under the village swordsman).

But... I really do like them both... and MM Young Link kicks tail.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Of course Adult Link is better ;) Experience is always important for a hero and a fighter like Link.
But I´m actually also impressed with Young Link in many ways.
What he did in Majoras Mask was impressive indeed!

C

Crystal Clair

Young Link is better simply because of what he can do in Majora's Mask - transform with masks, duplicate himself and he can ride Epona.

Besides, he's shota-con ^_^ and he's my favorite Link of them all.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
Whenever Adult Link upgrades his sword it doesn't break after a certain number of uses (excluding the Giant's knife.)

The only time this happens to Young Link is with the Razor Sword. So it's equal. It happens to both of them once.

I just respect Young Link more. It's more impressive that he can do the things that he does, with Adult Link it's much less of a suprise. Especially in TP considering, as Shadsie said, he has been training for what is probably a long time in the way of the sword.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Well honestly I think both of them are "better", but yet I'd probably have to go with Young Link on this one. :)

Although Young Link didn't fight Ganondorf or go through the temples to awaken the sages, I say that he did his fair share when he went through the Great Deku Tree, Dodongo's Cave, and Jabu-Jabu's Stomach. I mean his was a kid when he went into those places and although they weren't as scary as any of the temples were, for a kid it they would probably count as some of the most horrible experiences of his life. Also in MM, Link had to go through being turned in a Deku Scrub and finding a way to reverse it. Not to mention that he had to deal with the stress of knowing that he was the only one that could save Termina from it's fate (and not to forget the time limit that he had to work with). He got intimately involved with the inhabitants of that land and tried his best to help them with their problems although he knew that when he reversed time they would not remember his deeds.

These would be the reasons why I think Young Link is better or in my opinion awesome. :)

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
Young link is the one. Not for Oot but for MM! Hes cool and awesome. He kicks butt and what is he even 10 yet. Anybody can kick some butt when your around 14-15
But under 10!!! Not likely.

In OoT i like adult link. just because the weapons that he gets to use are better. And the dungeons that he gets to beat are cooler than the ones that young link beats. I don't like adult links spandex tho

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
while young link is kinda inconspicuous adult link kick's butt. he can use the best swords and shields in oot and use all the best kick butt items. while young link uses the weakest sword only and the deku shield which burns easy and the hylian shield which he ducks into to use meaning he can't move and defend at the same time. but they tie because young link after being an adult for 5 1/2 dungeons plus a minidungeon he can use the same kind's of item's adult link can and use a sword as big as him in one hand and a shield as big as him in the other.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Well it really depends on which young link you are talking about. I mean there is a 66% chance that young link will win because there are more different choices. If we only use Young link in OOT only, then Adult link would win. If it's MM, then Young Link would win.

Understand? :P

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
adult link is way more skilled. he can just jump over fences instead of climbing on them.

young link is a kid and is doing things no one else would dare to try. and he is super stealthy.

i have no idea of who to pick but I'll have to go with adult link.

but their the same person in oot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom