• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Poll Most Scary/mysterious Twilight Princess Place?

What is the scariest/mysterious place in Twilight Princess?

• Faron Woods

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacred Grove (Fake)

• Sacred Grove (Real)

• Forest Temple

• Hyrule field (Night)

• Caves

• Kakariko Graveyard

• Gerudo Desert

• Cave of Ordeals

• Arbiter's Grounds

• Hyrule Castle Graveyard

• Hyrule Castle Jails/Aqueduct

• Hidden Village

• Zora Domain

• Snowpeak Ruins

• Lakebed Temple

• Twilight Realm

• Mirror of Twilight Chamber

• Total voters

sivelki

Ancient Automaton
What is the most scary or mysterious place from TP?

I know its a bit stupid question... I should ask " What is the less scary place in TP?
All the places in TP are mysterious, and are involved in a melancholic aura. The only "happy" places i have found are:

• Ordon Village
  • City in the Sky
  • Fishing hole
  • Death Mountain path

But from all the other places, what is the scariest??? :O

:hmm:

I loved the Cave of Ordeals and it was a different kind of scary so I didn't vote for it. I thought the Hyrule Castle Gravyeard set a pretty dramatic atmosphere and I always get nervous, especially when it comes to triggering the enemies.

W

WarriorEthos

Arbiters Grounds was a bit scary, it gave me the chills. lol I am working on the Cave of Ordeals right now and it is just ticking me off. I get almost to the very end and die. meh!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I gotta say the sacred grove. I always think of it as an eerie place, with the creepy skull kid laughter and creepy music.

sivelki

Ancient Automaton
Some versions of TP have got a cheat for the cave of ordeals, and its to turn off the torches with the boomerang, and the door will open automatically. Its very funny to mix the enemies of 2 or 3 rooms!

Nr.1 is the room with the redeads in the cave of ordeals. Until I discovered the "ball and chain" method....

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I put off Arbiters Grounds it scares me SOOOOOO MUCH the poes the redeads god i still have nightmares about chasing the 2nd poe only to be eaten by a redead. True story. Twilight Realm isn't as bad as Arbiters but the first time i got chased by the Zant Hand i screamed and ran away..... i got scared alooooot.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Definately the Twilight Realm. It gave off that sense of dreariness, which made things a bit flat and depressing, but it was a shock when an enemy came, the music changed so suddenly, it was creepy. The monsters there were scary too. o.o

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
It was the Twilight Realm that had the scariest graphics of all places. With the darkness, eerie music, Twili People, Twili monsters(especially the hand that follows when you get the Sol), etc. That place made me want to scream just to let the scare out of me.

sivelki

Ancient Automaton
C'mon , the twiligh realm as scarier than the arbiters grounds????? the twilight realm was scary only because of the hands,,,,

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I didn't really find any of the specific areas frightening. Sometimes an event in a certain place would be kind of scary, but I honestly don't find any of the areas to be scary. OoT is a different matter...

If the Twilight Realm was real, then that would be freaky which is why I voted for the Twilight Realm. Arbiter's Grounds is pretty scary as well because of the thought that you are in a prison with Death Sword, gives me the chills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom