• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon X&Y RP

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Ya gots hurted." Luke replied in between licks. "Y'OK now?"

"To be clearer, ya got zapped by that Vivian chick's aura." Fang added.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"THEN WHAT THE **** IS SHE?!" Fang finally exploded, whirling around on Orion with utter fury in her eyes.

"Wait, what?" Fang's trainer blinked, hearing at least Fang's side of the conversation and instantly becoming unnerved.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"You really don't know? You didn't see the shape of her aura? At least Fig and Ryu knew what was going on." He licks his paw, cleaning himself, the Lucario's reaction not bothering him in the slightest. He had protection in this farm.

Fig

The Altruist
"Hmm, it seems that Vivian and Shadrach are not you average human entities," Ryu spoke with his eyes closed. "As I was being shocked, I saw a great and majestic being towering over me. It looked like a huge phoenix of bright crimson and jet back shades of color. This is probably referencing the legendary Pokemon Yveltal," he continued. Ryu looks at his damaged hand. "If that's the case, then it makes sense that Vivian contains the aura of Xerneas, another legendary Pokemon".

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Ganon's owner is the Great Wings?" Aleria comes over, looking confused. "The Great Wings became human?"
"And Vivian is Life Antlers." Orion nods.
"What of the third, Bringer of Order?" Aquaius tilts his head to one side, joining them.
"I know not... I have not yet sensed his awakening." The Espeon shakes his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Lady Lysanna! Lady Lysanna!" A scientist, excited, runs to the leader. "We found them!"
"Xerneas and Yveltal?!" She looks shocked.
"Yes! We just got a blip on our map. It was brief, but it was definitely them." He takes her to the screen. "Here." He points to a spot off of Route 7.
"The Berry Farms..."
"Yes, mi'lady." He nods.
"Send a group there. What are we looking for?"
"Two girls."
"Girls?!" Lysanna looks at him like he's crazy.
"Yes. I zoomed in and the power readings came from these two." He shows her an image of Vivian and Shadrach, during the ritual.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Wait, they're legendaries?" Fang asked the Espeon, her eyes growing wide. "Holy ****, it all makes sense now..."

"Wait a minute wait a minute, legendary Pokemon?" Kalia (because I'm sick of not saying her name even though no one has asked it) butted in on they psychic-types' conversation. "You're saying these two are legendary Pokemon? ...That is so cool! I mean, if it's true, it could not be, but still!"

((So unbelieveably merp. These peeps don't know these pokemon because they're from Unova. If they're supposed to know them anyway... then deal with it I'm changing canon a bit.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"That... is so cool I can't even process it." Kalia shook her head in awe. People, turning out to be legendary Pokemon? Legendaries, for crying out loud! That was so awesome!

And now Fang was conducting her own investigation, not touching the two apparent legendaries but examining their auras closely.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Vivian's aura looked like a human's, albeit still that rainbow color. It's near impossible to tell what she is.

"She's very unique." Orion says with pride.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"No ****..." Fang replied distractedly, her brain mostly concentrated on the super-weird rainbow aura this chick had.

"Fang, seriously, language." Kalia commented, looking rather embarrassed and annoyed.

"Kalia, seriously, legendaries." Fang replied, to which her trainer just scoffed and pouted. What did she have to do to get some respect around here?

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Shads's aura made her look dangerously angelic. She looked like she was sprouting black wings with some blood red swirling in among the wings.

She looked forlornly at her Liepard's pokeball. "I suppose I have enough "materials" for Professor Sycamore to study," she said sadly. "I'm not going to mess around with walking anymore. I have a member of my team in storage who knows Fly."

Angry at having lost Midna, she pushes past Vivian. "Surely, you have a computer," she said before going in to use it. Perhaps it was rude, but she really needed to go, she'd decided, right then and there. She came through the doors a few minutes later, wearing a falconer's glove upon which was perched a large and stately Talonflame. She retrieved her Abosl and her reluctant Umbreon to their pokeballs and pocketed them.

"I am sorry to be so short-notice," she apologized to all present. "If you wish to follow me, I am going to Sycamore's lab. If you have any pokemon that know Fly, have them follow Icarus, here."

Icarus looked around. For his part, he remained silent. He is aware of how elegant he looks and is a little stuck-up about it.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She stops her. "I don't have a computer, so don't bother." Her voice is apologetic. "I don't need one." She shrugs. "Sorry."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Aaaaand none of my guys know Fly." Kalia muttered to herself, even going so far as to facepalm. "Note to self, find a Pokemon that can learn that move..."

((Because I'm pretty sure none of mine can. Lillipup, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Litwick and Oshawott. None of them can learn Fly, right?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom