• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon X&Y RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Miss Lysanna, we've almost arrived at the farm!" A grunt says to the Team Gale leader in the cockpit of a helicopter.
"Good work... Let's go hunting." She gives a malicious, yet beautiful, smile.

Fig

The Altruist
"Hmm, it seems we are in a predicament right now"Fig said as if he was running out of breath, "We need to find that being that is the reincarnation of Zygarde." Ryu, then noticed that Fig's own aura was having an alteration in its nature and instantly realized of what was going on. "Oh no..." Ryu whispered to himself. "EVERYBODY GET AWAY FROM MASTER!!!!!!!" The Lucario then started to shove away everyone around Fig and looked back at his trainer. "Ryu, what's wrong? What did I do to---GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Fig screamed in pain as he began to release an intense amount of energy(think regeneration from 10th Doctor to 11th Doctor) and his aura started to go out of control. Streams of energy were the cause of the ground's trembling. His aura was a bright and vivid green with a jet black shade to help define the the amazing color. The Letter "Z" with the silhouette of a great serpent was viewable to the nearby audience and the energy storm lasted for several minutes as the crowd could do nothing but gaze at the entity. After all the energy was finally released from Fig, his body fell to the floor unconscious. Ryu then rushed towards his trainer in hope that he was alright. "Master, are you alright?" He tried to touch his trainer but again was welcomed with jolts of static energy and aura. Despite this, Ryu kept making physical contact with his trainer to make sure he was ok. "Master? Master. Master! MASSSSSSSSSSSSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ryu, kept screaming in despair. "Master," Ryu cried between sniffles "Please be ok".

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Vivian runs over to Fig and starts checking him. "He's alive..." She sighs in relief.

Fig

The Altruist
Fig heavily breathes in and out as he given tender care by his fellow friends. Though he is physical pain, Fig slowly begins to recover from unconsciousness. "Where am I? What happened?", he ached in pain. "Vivian? Is that you? My vision is so blurry right now", he continued. "Master, thank heavens that you are alright", Ryu quickly answered his trainer as cries tears of relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom