• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon X&Y RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Sky, calm down!" Vivian says to her energetic Noivern. The Pokemon just shakes his head and eats another berry. "Those are for selling!"

She is across from a café, trying to sell her berries, her many Eveelutions playing around her, her Noivern perched above the stand, her Vivillon on the opposite side. She scratches Skyslayer and sighs, waiting for customers.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
A young trainer ran up to the berry stand, However his attention was on the dragon eating the berries. "Wow! Look at that Noivern! How long did it take to get it to evolve? What kind of diet is it on? What's it's moveset?! How long have you known eachother?!"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Joe walks by, looking around. This is his first time in the region, and he wants to take it all in. He spies her selling berries and walks over, "Good morning. How are you?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I'm great! And he can tell you himself." The Noivern starts talking, and the girl has a smile on her face. "Do you want some berries?"

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Shadrach is ordering from a sushi-stand, her Umbreon, Ganondorf, patiently waiting beside her.

"Yes, a spicy salmon roll," she says, ordering for herself, and she contemplates various prepared sushi plates that her pokemon might like. "Hmm... Kana will eat anything, Arizona... I would need to let whatever I get sit in the sun for a while before she'll eat it... The Kobe-style Tauros-steak sashimi would be perfect for my Liepard, but it's way too expensive..."

"This is a sushi restaurant, not a poke'mon supply!" the chef complained.

"Fine, then," Shads said flippantly, taking her order. She noticed that Ganondorf had skipped off across the street.

"Ganondorf!" she called, running after him. "You know you aren't supposed to wander off like that! You'll get lost!"

The Umbreon's curiosity had taken him to a berry stand with lots of other Eevee-types capering around it.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Aleria!" She gets up and chases after her Umbreon as she dashes to the other Umbreon. Aleria sniffs Ganondorf and then nuzzles him a bit. She lets out a little mew of displeasure as she's picked up. "Bad Aleria." She strokes the Pokemon, then looks for the owner of the other Umbreon. She hears Skyslayer dig into the berries. "Stop it! Elsa!" The Glaceon nods, and puts a coat of ice on the berries and such, and the Noivern growls and leaves them alone. Vivian sighs. "I don't get paid enough for this..." She honestly doesn't care about money, but money helped her take care of her berry farm.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Nah, it's fine, Aleria doesn't usually see other Umbreon. Do you want to get something at my stand?" She returns to the berry stands. Flare thaws the berries, then when Sky goes to eat one, she takes his favorite, the Charti berry, and throws it. He chases after it and lands in the middle of the street, scaring nearby pedestrians.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She nods, and hands her a dozen Cheri, then some Chesto, Rawst, and Aspear, as well as some Sitrus and Leppa. "The rest are on me." She smiles.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Makes whatever noise it does, I don't know whether to call it cawing or screeching or whatever, but she can understand it.))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Oh, well yeah then that makes since. Matt can communicate with Dragon type Pokemon to an extent (forgot to put that in his profile) so he can ask it no problem.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
The Noivern flaps over to Matt and lands next to him, looking up at him. "Vivi! This guy is wierd."
"Be nice, Skyslayer." She replies, mimicking the noise Sky makes perfectly.
"But he IS! I think he can understand me..."
"It's not an uncommon ability. How can I help you?" She asks Matt, in human tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom