• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon X&Y RP

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
(Kay!)
Matt had an odd awakening, first he was awoken by something before it was morning, and then he had to fight through an angry mob of Pokemon. He stumbled for sometime, and then found this Berry Farm. He spied over fencing, and saw something going on. He walked over. "Sorry, don't mean to be rude. But can you point me to the nearest Center, I'm a little dazed from a long battle."
"Rei, Rei.....!: Anu muttered in exhaustion.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Vivian doesn't need one. You just instantly assumed she had one. Talonflame was never taken out of storage. You asked Vivian if she had one, then didn't wait for her answer. The nearest one is in Camphrier.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((I have an idea))

"If you need to fly somewhere, you can take Ananas." She says, rubbing the head of the Trophius. "He'll keep you safe." The Trophius looks at Shadsie with a curious expression.

Fig

The Altruist
''Legendary Pokemon reincarnated into human beings. This is a very strange case indeed." Ryu started to speak again. "It seems Vivian is the reincarnation of Xerneas and Shadrach is the reincarnation of Yveltal. That leaves Zygarde. Zygarde in a way is the being who brings order, so by that logic that means that Zygarde is reincarnated in a being that is just and brings order. I wonder who fits that description. Hmmmm"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Could be anyone, dude." Fang replied.

"Even me?" Kalia asked her Pokemon, interest piqued.

"Nah. These dudes're Kalos Pokemon. We're both from Unova, there's no way it's you."

"Aww..." Kalia pouted. She kinda wanted to be a legendary Pokemon...

((YES FANG IS FROM UNOVA I READ THERE WAS A PLACE WHERE YOU COULD FIND OLD-GEN POKEMON IN BLACK AND WHITE SO MERP.))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Der'''''what? Oh! You find me weird, and want me gone, so you're trying to weird me out. Nope, you well not succeed. I have caught on." Matt said crossing his arms. "So, seriously. What's going on."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Vivian and Shadrach are Xerneas and Yveltal incarnate, they just don't know it. And don't tell them." He says, looking at Kalia and Fig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom