• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Trading Center

Welcome to the official Pokemon trading thread. Remember to be specific about:

1) What Pokemon your looking for.

2) What your willing to give in return.

3) What game the trade will take place (Black, SoulSilver, etc)

Enjoy~

----------------

I'm not sure if theres a specific trading thread, so I'm just going to post this here. If it's the wrong forum, I'm sorry. Anyway, does anyone have a Dream World Poliwag/Poliwhirl? Preferably Female? I have a decent assortment of pokemon to trade if you so wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vulpix Poliwag Help (trade Request)

I posted this here because I do not know where to post this so sorry if it causes any trouble.

I was wondering if some one could help me out. I have been using the dream world, but largley have horrible luck.

Could anyone get a female poliwag with the hidden ability and/or a female Vulpix with its hidden ability?

I do not need perfect ivs or certain natures i can breed it and do that stuff my self. I would just like to be able to get one for a change so I can build a weather team for the doubles battle subway.

Thank you for any help anyone can offer.

I could help. It will take a while to get one though since I've recently used Game Sync, but once I get back on (and pick a specific Pokémon) I will look for a Poliwag and Vulpix. Bare in mind though that I will get an egg of it first as I want one too, but I'll make sure it's a female and has it's dream world ability.

As I said to another person who is asking for the same Pokémon, I'll try the best I can. I'll get one and breed it as a female and has it's dream World ability. It will take a while though.

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
I Need a Spinda. BADDD

Can anyone help me out by trading me a Spinda on my Black 2 version? If so, I'll trade them a Keldeo I got from the event a few days back. I've got 2 of them (being that I got the one from Gamespot a few months back). Anyone willing to trade?

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
I Need a Spinda.... BAD!

Can anyone help me out by trading me a Spinda on my Black 2 version? If so, I'll trade them a Keldeo I got from the event a few days back. I've got 2 of them (being that I got the one from Gamespot a few months back). Anyone willing to trade?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Is there any chance that someone could trade me a bagon? I recently started playing HG again and would love to play with Bagon as my starter and not use Totodile. Either a bagon or a charmander. I don't have much in HG because before I reset the game I sent all my cool Pokemon to Black Version 2. But if you own the newer games, perhaps I can trade you something from there, a shiny or whatever you want. If interested, just let me know here or by pm. ~Atsuma

Nm, I got what I wanted @Serebii.

Last edited by a moderator:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
I have Pokemon Pearl, and I need 2 pokemon. I need a female Eevee (temporarily) and a scythor (to keep). I have a Celibee, Palkia, and if you need another pokemon, I'll check for it. Thanks!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
This thread seems a bit dead. But it's very useful, so I shall breathe life into it.

*INHALE* *EXHALE OF LIFE*

Looking for Torchic, preferably level 1. Offering Hydreigon, Eevee, or Lucario.

Is anyone willing to trade a victini darkrai or shaymin Celebi and Jirachi

I have a melloetta, keldeo and a deoxys for trade.

It would be Black 2 for me so w/b/w2/b2

Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom