• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Since Finn is being modkilled I agree that a no lynch would probably be our best option right now, especially since we don't know how many mafia are left. He was looking like the one to be lynched anyways, so the outcome is still the same.

Vote: No Lynch

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Generally I'm against No-Lynches, but if Finn's really getting modkilled though then it's definitely a messier situation. Doing a No-Lynch would also let us check exactly how many scum are left by whether we go into MYLO. Would the game be ok with me proving my Double Voter by hammering No-Lynch with 3 players?

D

Deleted member 14134

Generally I'm against No-Lynches, but if Finn's really getting modkilled though then it's definitely a messier situation. Doing a No-Lynch would also let us check exactly how many scum are left by whether we go into MYLO. Would the game be ok with me proving my Double Voter by hammering No-Lynch with 3 players?
I'm against no lynches also but if it's mylo and there's two scum left then either way we have to hit two scum in a row to win so we have better odds of hitting scum by letting it go to lylo then waiting. Though, seeing how the kills are going it's probably gonna be music or minish who die tonight as they're confirmed townies. I guess it doesn't really matter if you think about it like that since we'll only be losing another confirmed town and our odds won't really be getting better. Now that I consider that idk what to do, I guess I'm ok with either. But if LG is a mafia double voter then we're actually giving ourselves worse odds if there's two scum left. @Minish_Link I know you already voted no lynch but when you consider the thoughts in this post what do you think?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Is voting no lynch an option? I don't see any indication of that in the rules.

Jamie

the typical course of action in mylo is to no lynch

but i agree that if garurumon is mafia, thats pretty ****ing bad for us. i doubt he would fakeclaim double voter in any case though

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm against no lynches also but if it's mylo and there's two scum left then either way we have to hit two scum in a row to win so we have better odds of hitting scum by letting it go to lylo then waiting. Though, seeing how the kills are going it's probably gonna be music or minish who die tonight as they're confirmed townies. I guess it doesn't really matter if you think about it like that since we'll only be losing another confirmed town and our odds won't really be getting better. Now that I consider that idk what to do, I guess I'm ok with either. But if LG is a mafia double voter then we're actually giving ourselves worse odds if there's two scum left. @Minish_Link I know you already voted no lynch but when you consider the thoughts in this post what do you think?

I was actually thinking about the Lone situation after I voted for no lynch. It certainly puts us in a tricky spot no matter what. If Lone is a mafia double voter, and there's still two scum left, then we're pretty screwed going into the next day anyways. With Finn being modkilled, and another nk, we'd be down to 5 people. In the case of two scum left, with one being Lone, that'd be 3 votes against 3 votes, so mafia would win in that case, since they can just force a tie/no lynch.

I guess this all relies on whether or not there are two scum left. If so, it doesn't look good for town at all right now.

Jamie

I was actually thinking about the Lone situation after I voted for no lynch. It certainly puts us in a tricky spot no matter what. If Lone is a mafia double voter, and there's still two scum left, then we're pretty screwed going into the next day anyways. With Finn being modkilled, and another nk, we'd be down to 5 people. In the case of two scum left, with one being Lone, that'd be 3 votes against 3 votes, so mafia would win in that case, since they can just force a tie/no lynch.

I guess this all relies on whether or not there are two scum left. If so, it doesn't look good for town at all right now.
lets just assume there are two scum because that would make the most sense with the numbers.

ultimately i am looking at it this way right now. there are 6 people remaining not including finn balor. lets just say finn is town for the sake of argument.
me
bok
lone
midori
minish
mf

so we are going to choose between
me
bok
lone
midori

if we no lynch, then after the np, i assume one of the confirmed town will die.

so we are gonna choose between
me
bok
lone
midori

either way.

maybe the no lynch thing is something we should re-evaluate in general.

Jamie

as far as i can tell theres about an hour and 40 minutes left in the day so lets see what we can do with that

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If we decide to lynch someone today, Bok and Jamie are kinda out of the question for me. I don't see me voting for either one unless it came down to the three of us left and the game was still going. So that leaves Lone and Midori. I was originally thinking Lone would be the best candidate due to process of elimination, because I thought Midori's claim seemed plausible and townie. However, thinking about it I could see Midori being scum bus driver, instead of backup bus driver, because there have been multiple roles that both scum and town have had. And it would kinda make more sense for scum to have a bus driver than double voter. @Jamie @Spider-Bok any thoughts on that?

D

Deleted member 14134

And it would kinda make more sense for scum to have a bus driver than double voter.
I'm about to post my thoughts on everything and vote but if Midori is scum I think she's lying about her claim. There's no way to prove she's the bus driver at this point and claiming back up for an already dead town role is safe considering there have been a few back ups already (and since there's no way to prove it). Either way if she's scum it's a very safe claim for her to make.

Jamie

If we decide to lynch someone today, Bok and Jamie are kinda out of the question for me. I don't see me voting for either one unless it came down to the three of us left and the game was still going. So that leaves Lone and Midori. I was originally thinking Lone would be the best candidate due to process of elimination, because I thought Midori's claim seemed plausible and townie. However, thinking about it I could see Midori being scum bus driver, instead of backup bus driver, because there have been multiple roles that both scum and town have had. And it would kinda make more sense for scum to have a bus driver than double voter. @Jamie @Spider-Bok any thoughts on that?
double vote is such a wild role for me that i dont see that as a fake claim? since its verifiable to an extent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom