• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
double vote is such a wild role for me that i dont see that as a fake claim? since its verifiable to an extent

I don't think it's a fake claim, but I was thinking it could be a scum role. I feel like all the claims right now could be true, it's just a matter of whether they're town aligned or scum aligned.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
"Please Bok no! We didn't even have time to recover! There was no night period! Don't make us do another foolproof scumtest already!"

Well, too bad kids because it's time for Papa-Bok to throw foolproof scumtest #9 at you. Here we go.

Which grass starter is your favorite from the games? I'm going to have to say Treecko.
250px-252Treecko.png
You must like him for his Mega Evolution, right?

50ed09cb9e.png

Jamie

I don't think it's a fake claim, but I was thinking it could be a scum role. I feel like all the claims right now could be true, it's just a matter of whether they're town aligned or scum aligned.
Scum double voter is pretty OP, so I think it's unlikely. If I had to choose between LG and Midorikawa, I think I'd go with Midorikawa.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
If we're gonna lynch today, I say it should be Mido. Minish and music are confirmable, Jamie is pretty likely if you consider Minish, and Bok is doing the Bulba Oracle schtick too well to be lying. This really only leaves Mido as the last option for her very safe claim.

the typical course of action in mylo is to no lynch
Hmm, that's interesting. This has nothing to do with who I think is scum but over on Bulba we tend to frown on no lynches in almost any situation. Generally our MYLO tactic is to pick the scummiest and lynch. Guess it's just one of those little differences in communities.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Scum double voter is pretty OP, so I think it's unlikely. If I had to choose between LG and Midorikawa, I think I'd go with Midorikawa.

I agree that it's OP at this point in the game, but if that slot had been active before we could've possibly figured it out before now and determined from their actions whether it seemed scummy or not.

But I am starting to think Midori might be the best lynch today if we decide to lynch someone.

D

Deleted member 14134

Anyways. Mewtwo is the best legendary.

And I could see a mafia commuter. I also haven't seen a proper defense from Jamie and mafia could use the protection type role.

VOTE: Jamie
Jamie - 3 (Bok of the Wild, musicfan, Midori)
Libk - 3 (Jamie, Minish, Libk)
Looking back, this vote from Midori pings me a bit. Before she voted, it was two votes on jamie and 3 on libk so by voting for Jamie she tied the votes and saved Jamie. It's possible that she could of been counting on me to unvote with the votes tied since I said I could see a Jamie/Libk scum team. Idk how solid this is but I feel like it's at least something rather than trying to solve the game solely by using roles. At his point all anyone is doing is considering what the roles are and what is most likely to be scum which im not a huge fan of. Sure, we have **** all to go off of because the people subbed in were subbed in for people who were inactive all game but if we focus on roles it feels like we're rolling dice here to determine who could be scum. So with that I think it's likely that if either Jamie or midori are scum then so is the other. I've posted my thoughts about Jamie and why I find him suspicious and I feel like he's pointing out possibilities more so than trying to solve the game so

Vote: Jamie

Jamie

If we're gonna lynch today, I say it should be Mido. Minish and music are confirmable, Jamie is pretty likely if you consider Minish, and Bok is doing the Bulba Oracle schtick too well to be lying. This really only leaves Mido as the last option for her very safe claim.

Hmm, that's interesting. This has nothing to do with who I think is scum but over on Bulba we tend to frown on no lynches in almost any situation. Generally our MYLO tactic is to pick the scummiest and lynch. Guess it's just one of those little differences in communities.
no lynching in mylo is a statistically better option, accepted on most mafia forums

i can explain it, and maybe you guys can consider using it more

imagine a situation with 4 players. 1 scum, 3 town.

in mylo, if your goal is to lynch, then everyone will likely vote for one person except for that person. otherwise it can force ties. as a result, theres a 25% chance that the right person will be lynched.

in lylo, there are only three people who can die, but the same amount of scum, which inflates it to 33%, roughly. better odds for town

this game is different because we have two confirmed town, so the situation will be the same regardless.

D

Deleted member 14134

For everyone.

I asked soaring dylan and he confirmed that the game ends in 3 hours, not one. We still have a bit of time.

D

Deleted member 14134

Really? Is that really all you can say about me? I've been active the whole game and all you can say about me is about my role?

Is everyone done solving the game and just gonna guess which role is most likely scum? I believe all the claims that have been made, what I don't believe is that all of the claims are alignment indicative. Does anyone have ANYTHING to add that isn't just "this persons role is this and it sounds believable"? This is role madness. Everyone has a role. Why has all the conversation devolved into this rather than any attempts at ACTUAL discussion and solving?

Jamie

Looking back, this vote from Midori pings me a bit. Before she voted, it was two votes on jamie and 3 on libk so by voting for Jamie she tied the votes and saved Jamie. It's possible that she could of been counting on me to unvote with the votes tied since I said I could see a Jamie/Libk scum team. Idk how solid this is but I feel like it's at least something rather than trying to solve the game solely by using roles. At his point all anyone is doing is considering what the roles are and what is most likely to be scum which im not a huge fan of. Sure, we have **** all to go off of because the people subbed in were subbed in for people who were inactive all game but if we focus on roles it feels like we're rolling dice here to determine who could be scum. So with that I think it's likely that if either Jamie or midori are scum then so is the other. I've posted my thoughts about Jamie and why I find him suspicious and I feel like he's pointing out possibilities more so than trying to solve the game so

Roles are important. My role is almost never scum.

Your analysis makes no sense btw. She didn't save me. If anything, she saved Libk. She tried to lynch me. If she wanted to save me she'd have voted Libk.

Not to mention, thinking I'm scum because someone else saved me (which isn't the case), is confirmation bias.

You're saying if midori is scum, then shes saving jamie. So vote Jamie. Shouldn't it be the reverse? You are speculating my role based on nonexistent flips.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

If you feel like Midori/Jamie is a possible scum team, then why not vote for Midori when others already said they'd vote for her? You and Lone seem to have the same outlook about her Jamie vote, but like I said before, I could see both Libk and Jamie being town and if Midori is scum, she would want to vote the one that's actually active as opposed to the one that just showed up for the first time since the beginning of the game. I think the better option would be to lynch Midori, and if she's scum and there's still more scum left after that, then Jamie would be worth looking more into then.

Jamie

I really don't think a midori/Jamie scum team is very realistic. She's tried to lynch me a few times iirc?

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Really? Is that really all you can say about me? I've been active the whole game and all you can say about me is about my role?

Is everyone done solving the game and just gonna guess which role is most likely scum? I believe all the claims that have been made, what I don't believe is that all of the claims are alignment indicative. Does anyone have ANYTHING to add that isn't just "this persons role is this and it sounds believable"? This is role madness. Everyone has a role. Why has all the conversation devolved into this rather than any attempts at ACTUAL discussion and solving?
It's not all I can say about you, no. It was just a quick thing, since putting any other thoughts into words will take a bit and I wanted to get that post out.

I will say this though, role checking is still important.
Look at me, Minish, and music. It's through Minish and music's roles that we can confirm them, and (assuming I'm telling the truth) my role also vastly implies a non-scum alignment.
Everyone has a role yes, but it's also important to see if they're lying about said role, and to decide which alignment those roles likely belong to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom