• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Lol I was legit going to comment on that fact. I'm apparently a 1x backup bus driver. I feel like Emiya was BSing on the sensor thing at this point. And you can see why I don't like Jamie's commuter claim. Town is chockfull of protection and backups.

@Jamie when did you use your other shot?
I believe I just randomly shot it on night 2

Jamie

How could EMIYA have been BSing on the sensor thing? That makes no sense?

D

Deleted member 14134

I have my reasons for this. Namely that he's the only role that hasn't been claimed besides my own and I know I'm not the Sensor, so if Finn's not the Sensor, then something's very fishy.
Idk what you're getting at here. Are you voting him because you think he's the sensor? And if he's not then what information do you think you'll gain?

Jamie

Idk what you're getting at here. Are you voting him because you think he's the sensor? And if he's not then what information do you think you'll gain?
I'm with this. Why would you lynch who you think is a town role?

D

Deleted member 14134

"Please Bok no! We didn't even have time to recover! There was no night period! Don't make us do another foolproof scumtest already!"

Well, too bad kids because it's time for Papa-Bok to throw foolproof scumtest #9 at you. Here we go.

Which grass starter is your favorite from the games? I'm going to have to say Treecko.
250px-252Treecko.png

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Simple, as you can see from my claim here, there is only one person that could possibly be the Sensor, if they really exist at all. The fact that EMIYA apparently got the Sensor results from someone else, but was never able to tell us who has been bugging me since he died, since Sensor is stupidly easy to fake as scum. I've been doubtful over whether we're able to trust the results, but if Finn's a real Sensor, then they're probably legit, but if Finn's not a Sensor, then that means that the Sensor never really existed in the first place, and EMIYA (and by extension the game) was lied to. Of course, looking at the scanned wagon, the only player who was on it that's still alive is our Mason...
Maybe this isn't such a great plan after all...
Damn
Unvote: Finn Balor

I'm going with Snivy <3

Did LG claim his new role?
I claimed it privately to music, but I'll claim it here since it'll be seaier for everyone to know. I am a Double Voter. Darth asked the hosts whether my double vote will be shown in official votals, and it will not be shown.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Also, the reason I was fine with lynching a potential Town role was because we're not in -LO yet, and I thought it could help get an idea on other players, but now that I see it really won't help get an opinion on them either way, it's really a pointless thing to use our lynch on.

Jamie

That actually makes sense Lone. I could see a world where scum!Finn Balor tells EMIYA exactly correct "sensor" results to float into a win, but then just goes inactive and forgets about it.

It does seem like a lot of work though for not coming back later?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I feel a little iffy about Lone's claim. Not that I don't believe it, but that role could be town or scum and I don't like the idea of scum having doublevotes this close to the end.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Here's a list of the claims we've got and the confirmability of each one, to help with deciding on today's lynch target
  • Confirmable
    • music (Mason): We've seen the other Mason flip, and with no CCs it must be music
    • Minish (vig): We had 2 kills in Night 5, this means that there must be a vig in the game, and with no CCs, Minish is the most likely, this makes Minish probably Town, since scum vigs are OP as ****.
    • Bok (Bulba-Style-Oracle): The style of Oracle that Bok is claiming here is unique to Bulba (there's a story to it, but I won't bore you with the details), so it's unlikely that Bok would know about it to be able to fake it to the level we've seen here. This role is pretty solidly Town just because of the way it works.
  • Likely
    • Jamie (Commuter): Minish probably really did target Jamie that night, and one way or the other, Jamie didn't die. I'm inclined to believe Commuter.
  • Debatable
    • Mido (Backup Bus Driver): This is a very safe claim. The number of backups we've seen from this game makes another backup pretty easy to believe, and hard to prove. Her voting patterns make me hesitant to believe scum though, despite the very safe claim.
    • Lone (Double Voter): While I could prove it, I don't trust the scum to hold steady on the votes we'd need to co-ordinate to do it.
  • Completely absent
    • Finn: We know nothing about this slot. No claim, no game relevant posts, nothing.
Looking through the above, I'd say that the most likely scum would be Finn. Since everyone else at least has points toward Township. Mido has her vote patterns, and actually thinking about Jamie's claim comboed with Minish's, I'm inclined to believe it, and scum commuter is very unlikely (I know it could really be Bulletproof, but that's too WIFOM to seriously consider now).

Vote: Finn Balor

I feel a little iffy about Lone's claim. Not that I don't believe it, but that role could be town or scum and I don't like the idea of scum having doublevotes this close to the end.
In my experience a Double Voter is always Town, for the exact reason you've said. Giving scum two votes for the price of 1 is far too OP near the endgame, since scum can hit parity with 1 less player.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Mido (Backup Bus Driver): This is a very safe claim. The number of backups we've seen from this game makes another backup pretty easy to believe, and hard to prove. Her voting patterns make me hesitant to believe scum though, despite the very safe claim.

The only vote she's had since she subbed back in was the one on Jamie, so I don't see how you can read into her voting patterns that much.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
The only vote she's had since she subbed back in was the one on Jamie, so I don't see how you can read into her voting patterns that much.
Well, maybe "pattern" was a poor choice of word. What I'm saying is that she voted Jamie rather than Libk. If Jamie turns out to be scum, then Mido likely isn't, since Libk would have been just as easy to lynch that day, and would have put less risk on Jamie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom