• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro

caw
Okay

why do we still have this many idle slots
pDKp4D8.jpg

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I thought you still had both 1x shots left going into this phase?
O-oh, well, ya see...........................
4 shots total, 4 Nights phases in, all shots used. All gone!

Lotsa info though. (Btw I'm going to posts the results later tonight so be patient)

SoaringDylan

Outside the Fun Room
  1. @funnier6
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. Storm
  4. @CheffOfGames
  5. Pendio
  6. A Link In Time
  7. Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Jamie
  9. Domozilla777
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. Feenie
  14. @Midorikawa
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. @Floppolio
  17. @Space
  18. YIGAhim
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. Lone_Garurumon
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. @Lilac
  24. @Rainami
  25. @Kuro
Night 4 recap.

Kuro was Killed, they were...
Dear [Kuro], You are Tabitha.

Admin of Team Magma, after Maxie disbanded your team you have gone into hiding, but after the recent rumors of a new team, Team Soaring, forming in Hoenn. You've decided to come out of hiding and have attempted to contact Brendan, the one who stopped you and your team, to warn him of this threat. Without any success.

You may take over Maxie if he cannot lead the team. Due to this, you'll have to take your own actions, you are the 1x Backup Jailor. After Maxie dies, you may use his power once more.

You are allied with Town and win when all those who oppose you have been defeated.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends in 48 hours. (-12 minutes)
With 16 people alive 11 votes are required for hyper majority.

Kuro

caw
I continue to not understand what thought is going into kills here

Well, good luck to town, I guess

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
That doesn't have to happen?
Yes, the game devolving to one person holding town's strings and just pulling them is unfun, not to mention very easy to have backfire like you already mentioned, but that's not what a town leader has to, and should, be. They can discuss and coordinate with players they trust, while, yes, having a lot of info and managing its spread, not just call out orders. A good leader is one that can manage and share info properly, not one that would end up holding it all to themselves or hand it to scum.
And you're already deciding music, in this case, would hold all info to himself, or that we would just sit back and let him do that.
he did do that

D

Deleted member 14134

Foolproof scumtest 5 Who's your favorite champion from the games? I'm pretty partial to lance, blue is OG but I think Cynthia just edges past both of them.

ForsakenQuarterlyBobcat-max-1mb.gif

Also no one sent me their role pms so everyone's looking pretty scummy to me right now.

I'll have to re-read, I don't really think we got much information yesterday so I'm not too sure where to go from here. I guess Space seems to be a viable candidate.

Mint Elv

Fish!
What made you role check floppolio?
Inactivity. The same reason I chose Space. They're both not active enough.

And why o chose her put d all the inactives-the hosts haven't been fully up to date on the OP so it's hard to tell who is subbed out and whatnot, and she was basically the only one I knew that wasn't active and wasn't subbed out or subbing out. I legit don't know who the inactives are at this point.

funnier6

Courage~
Inactivity. The same reason I chose Space. They're both not active enough.

And why o chose her put d all the inactives-the hosts haven't been fully up to date on the OP so it's hard to tell who is subbed out and whatnot, and she was basically the only one I knew that wasn't active and wasn't subbed out or subbing out. I legit don't know who the inactives are at this point.

Mkay, can you explain a little more about what a monitor is?

Libk is inactive, AE is being subbed, Finn is inactive, and darth is being subbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom