• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

That's exactly why we're counter claiming, there's no way all four of us our town imo.
So you think either they're outright lying or there could be a town/scum pairing between one of you. Mason seemed to be a pretty safe claim for day one but now that there's a counter claim the first two don't look as good. @Domozilla777 you're going to have to come and participate abit.

Kuro

caw
This is... a kinda odd kill honestly? Mez had just enough suspicion against him that I'm not sure why he'd be picked over the other active players.
Okay I know what it looks like but I SWEAR I did not kill Mez, if I could have I might've though.

This really really sucks for town though, I have never seen cops die so quickly before.

Oh and me and Rainami are counter claiming masons, completely and seriously. @Rainami please tell the people when you get here.
er, what it looks like is that the mafia killed him, is there something you want to tell us? :3

Why counterclaim now?

THANK GOD somebody else sees it.
.....Hi!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
That's exactly why we're counter claiming, there's no way all four of us our town imo.
Yeah, I'm not totally sure about this. I've seen multiple sets of mason pairs before, and I don't see why scum would claim mason on day 1.

I believe your claim completely because if we were to lynch them and they flipped town, you'd look awful, so the chances of you being scum are hella low imo, but I really don't think this is a guarantee that they are a scum pair. Seems far too risky in a 25+ person game to claim mason on day 1 if you aren't masons.

An alternative is they could be lovers claiming masons so the scum doesn't pick them both off in 1 night.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
How do you improve in an intellectual game? Besides I already called it out, isn't it too late?
I don't think so, I haven't seen the mods ask for replacements for you yet.

If it were up to me, I'd say you should keep trying. You were playing well for your first time, and you can only get better with experience! :)

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah, I'm not totally sure about this. I've seen multiple sets of mason pairs before, and I don't see why scum would claim mason on day 1.

I believe your claim completely because if we were to lynch them and they flipped town, you'd look awful, so the chances of you being scum are hella low imo, but I really don't think this is a guarantee that they are a scum pair. Seems far too risky in a 25+ person game to claim mason on day 1 if you aren't masons.

An alternative is they could be lovers claiming masons so the scum doesn't pick them both off in 1 night.

You make good points, but I'd never even heard of two mason pairings in a single game until I read your post so you see why I doubted.

I mostly don't like that they claimed for absolutely no reason but for sake of claiming. And if that was why they claimed I would think it would be so a vig wouldn't shoot them since scum will have to kill them eventually.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Alright, I'll keep trying as long as they dont have an issue with recalling my tap out. But after this game, anyone/everyone please give me some advice, anything helps...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
How do you improve in an intellectual game? Besides I already called it out, isn't it too late?
No, you haven't been subbed out yet so you can retract it in the meantime. And there's a Discord Mafia room where you can where you can group chat with us if you have any questions. For advice purposes instead of game related info, that is.

On a different note...I hope that what happened earlier isn't affecting this decision. Things got out of hand, but I don't mean to drive anyone away because of it.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
I'm not in the right sense of mind right now, it's awkward to explain. It has nothing to do with any of your or anyone elses actions. I apologize for my dramatic posting, please ignore it and continue with the game.

Kuro

caw
@Lilac There's no reason to be ashamed of feeling lost, this is a large and active game, and you're doing quite well for it being your first. I'm more than willing to bet you'll be a very good player once you get more experience and familiarity with the game, your first time is already better than those of some others I've seen. ^^

Also @funnier6 Please answer my last question.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
It might seem like an intellectual game, and to some extent it is, but it's not like there's a new challenge every game. It's like chess; there are actual correct strategies. Sometimes like chess, people make gambits and big plays that you aren't expecting, but the player who knows more about chess will be able to win the game. Rather than a game of intellect, it's a game of knowledge.

I can only help you to a certain extent while I'm in the game, but after the game is finished (and I'll probably take some degree of break from actually playing mafia soon), I'm willing to give advice when you need it. I personally have a lot of experience and can probably help you. I recommend you join our discord, much of the mafia forum here is in it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom