• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Ehhh on second thought, I'm not so sure about lynching Lone_Garurumon. His vote on Mellow at least gave a reason, albeit it didn't make sense, but he was trying to find something to work with rather than others who were on it for joke votings' sake and either are staying on it because they want to see him lynched or are going to forget to take their vote off.

UNVOTE: Lone_Garurumon.
VOTE: YIGAhim.

Will @Zachie get back on I wonder because I want to see what funnier was talking about? funnier is one of my strongest town reads, and if he's voting him and keeping said reason a secret right now it has me intrigued.

I was going to let it be because I thought he was wanting to be replaced but after his 'see you day 2' comment that kind of pinged me as weird so now I see what you mean.

Umbreon is best.;)
Don't like this vote at all. No reason provided, just seems like you are looking for a new place to put your vote.

Jamie

I meant to say something about this before but forgot--anyway, I'm not seeing anything weird about Lone_Garurumon's post as it seems to fit how he usually is. The thing that bugs me is him not returning to address the things that have been said about him and the votes that have been gathering on him etc. However, something to keep in mind with that right now is that I've noticed in games with him recently, no matter the alignment, he hasn't been exactly highly active and this could be the case right now.

I decided to switch my vote to yiga because yiga is oddly persistent on lynching Mellow for seemingly no reason at all and it strikes me as a little weird. He's barely posted or contributed this phase at all and the few things he's said is just him being disappointed if a Mellow lynch didn't occur. If he wants a Mellow lynch to happen so badly, then he should advocate for it more and give reasons on why we should vote Mellow and make it happen.
Eh, this reasons okay I guess. Still seems pretty bleh

funnier6

Courage~
tenor.gif

....Oh sorry wrong thing.
giphy.gif

Anyways. Hi.

1) Because ZD did not do it's job right, I did not know this game started. @Rainami Thank you for telling me <3
2) I was busy anyways. And haven't had easy pc access thanks to being stuck with crazy people. And crazy dogs hi Buffy, shut up Bella. Sorry talking to the dogs.
3) Is there a three?
4) .....I swear I had more reasons. Well anyways whatever. I'm caught up enjoy a Midorikawa wall post.
5) Remember I'm the sexiest player. And I'm a scumlord. And I'm always scum.
6) Meta should not be used. Don't ask for meta on me because it does not exist, especially since I am insane.
7) If you wish to lynch me then have something like a tracker on me, or actual multiple scummy actions.
8) Do not attack me for aggressiveness or inactivity because I will be both. Not highly inactive but I do work, and I do have other responsibilities so I can't always get on easily.
9) Hi. Have fun being lynched by me :)
10) Are you actually reading all this? Just read the wall post ginormica in the spoiler.
11) I should not be posting late at night.
12) I'm done.

I like this post because it's nice a calm. Ironic being on bmg 3-4 would be a lot though, but for a game this large it isn't, so this reaction is nice.

And the meta has started.

So scummy. Only scum would vote me.

What? So buddying you=town?

How is that townie?

I don't see how this is townie either, but then again that's because I'm attention central regardless of alignment.

You need to be able to tell the difference between lurking and being busy however.

72 hours might be nice on bmg once in a while, but the activity would die too much. Week long would be hell unless it is an MU game.

What method?

Mmm not exactly. It can look active due to a few players, but in large games like this, long days are good for everyone to get a chance to speak.

Made this so he won't get the notification. Just for reference-this is nothing compared to MU games. I don't have much experience but in my two games I played there-both were wall post central with crazy activity. This was simple catchup, those were all day just working on talking about one person. So terrifying ;_;

I will say this is more active than our bmg games though.

Feenie was saying this about Kuro looking town for attracting attention. And my response to this is: Feenie after all these years of playing together, why are you defining that as towny or scummy instead of pure insanity. Zexy. Human. The Sexiest TWR player. Elie. Come now you know that it don't mean crap.

Hahahhahaha not on bmg~

I think there is an option on this for that. It asked me when signing up if I was fine with profanity.

What does this mean?

Meta is BS and doesn't matter. Most of the time. It very rarely matters. Very very rarely.

I think this was about LG. LG IS NOT NEW. Even when he was new, you could hardly tell he was new because he did freaking amazing. None of the bmg players in this game are new.

I don't like this. It feels like it's forcing the two sites against each other.

Thank you.

Why did I quote this?

Wasn't everyone's votes on Mez jokes save for LG. I don't like this.

I like that he's keeping up wiht the thread, but I don't like the choosing not to post something. Little thoughts here and there can go a long way.

....This is so pointless. It's not even pressuring because it's stated as pressure basically. I don't like it.

Ugh please don't do inactivity lynches. Let the dead active players sub back in, or mafia do us a favor and kill the inactives. Inactivity lynches are the worst. People have lives and are busy at times so if you just go lynching inactives for being busy, then you end up screwing up.

Does it matter? No it doesn't. Make reads based on her behavior here. Some bs meta will just taint stuff. (Also I honestly can't remember the last time she was mafia.)

1) Less activity
2) Smaller games
3) We do but they're like midday, done by players, or other. Depends on the host.

Wait you're from BMG? WHO ARE YOU!? I DO NOT KNOW YOU!

Love the avatar and name on here though~

We're ninjas. Duh.

..................Do you guys really kill based on post count?

MAybe it instead means don't rely on meta. Especially D1. You're not playing with just ZD players either. Playing with people from other sites will change things.

So you don't like aggressiveness? I'm honestly a bit confused what you're saying here.

I think this was about LG. No. Though D1 is hard to tell.

Why?

Yes. Heck it's normal on BMG. We joke until someone does something serious then SHABAM! Serious time.

LOL. While I was reading why LG was suspicious, I was getting suspicious of you for not pointing out that it's not strange, its normal bmg stuff. Feenie I'm going to watch you :)

What does this mean?

Wearing Child's Play shirts to children's parties

tumblr_ndksrltLN11ree46so1_500.gif

I don't like this. This is unnecessary and feels wrong.

Hi Jamie~
ucm_311521.jpg
[/SPOILER

Ew.

Pfft would be busy on D1. Seriously who would bother going to children's parties and working and running errands and stuff. Pfft. Please LG.

Does that mean this will sit in the mod queue. They should probably delete it then. This is total spam.

Hahahahaha no. NO. Jokes are just as useless for mafia. Mafia need town to be serious but also screw ups to make fake cases and get them mislynched.

Yeah but if he's left alone for too long, it hurts us. IF his role is important it could be bad for town if he doens't use it properly or something like that.

Maybe mafia will do us a favor and nightkill him.

I don't like this. First of all it's pushing towards inactivity lynches, basically saying all inactives are lurking scum. And secondly, he then goes to say he won't put in effort until half the thread has destroyed eachother. And is becoming an inactive. Yet clearly they're implying that they're a different kind of inactive.

Indep masons could happen too. However we need to make sure to differentiate between masons and neighbors and stuff.

This is so sheepy. And I don't like the not wanting storm to die either. Why not push for exact reasons and quotes for why Yiga is being voted? Why not push for a better case?

...........Feenie that's neighbors. What is wrong with you this game? Masons are always same alignment. Neighbors and lovers can be different alignments. Thankfully this is based on pokemon and TWR players, otherwise we would probably have me and Zexy and opposite side lovers pair.

Don't deny it @SoaringDylan :P

.....Seriously? We use this on our site too. Fail Feenie. So much failure from you.

Ugh. I had a comment about one of her posts. I can't remember what it is now though. I'll re-respond to this after I double check. AKA response will be a different post.

Mafia would say that.

1) It's D1 (At the time of this post)
2) You haven't done much of noticeable interest
3) It's D1 (Again time of their post.)
4) I don't like this because it feels way too forceful and unnecessary and full of BS.

Oh she's scum. Always scum. Sexy. But still scum.

Okay second time I've seen this. Does this mean mafia killed and thus the same as NK-nightkilled?

I barely get lynched as town. I would as mafia too but for some reason I'm a favorite for tracking and stuff....Oh wait that's because I make a great scumlord.

Does it say masons or does it say neighbors. I don't like this wording. MAkes me doubt you two are masons.

This is so OMGUS

I don't like this. I didn't even understand the Yiga case all day long. I also don't like meta, and yiga just seemed inactive, not lurking. Storm just seems like a pain in the butt, and that's always a better lynch than business.

Darth no. No. You are not allowed to say that. Don't trust darth in oc. He's evil. Just no.

I think I forgot to read this earlier.

Hi, I understand you hate meta a lot, and I use meta a lot, thus you're scum reading me. I doubt I could talk you into why meta is important so I'll skip the argument.

...Though you also go on to say that your aggressiveness and low activity is normal for you which is basically meta.

Looking forward to seeing you do things~ :)

Jamie

Jamie

Official Day 1 vote count #2
YIGAhim V (Feenie, Pendio, A link in Time, Minish_Link, Rainami, Mellow Ezlo)
Storm IV (Storm, CheffOfGames, Lone_Garurumon, Lilac)
A link of Time II (DarthWolf, Kuro)
Mellow Ezlo II (YIGAhim, Zachie)
Lone_Garurumon I (musicfan)
musicfan I (AussieEevee)
Finn Balor I (Finn Balor)
Floppolio I (Floppolio)
Midorikawa I (Bok of the Wild)

Tell me if I missed anything, or anything is wrong :)

We've had a Moderator take a look at the thread, and besides some grammar mistakes that required fixing, nothing was edited.
For future reference though

Editing is forbidden, unless it is for a grammatical, spelling or formatting fix.

CWAC means Contributing without actually Contributing.
TL;DR. Someone who is CWAC'ing is posting (a lot) but all/most of their posts aren't actually helping the game move forward.
Can you please post the VCs in order? I'm trying to evaluate wagon formation, and feenie was off for a long while before jumping on just before Mez. Would make it a lot easier for me, thank you.

SoaringDylan

Outside the Fun Room
  1. @funnier6
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. @Storm
  4. @CheffOfGames
  5. @Pendio
  6. @A Link In Time
  7. @Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Jamie
  9. @Domozilla777
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. @Feenie
  14. @Midorikawa
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. @Floppolio
  17. @Space
  18. YIGAhim
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. @Lone_Garurumon
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. @Lilac
  24. @Rainami
  25. @Kuro
@DekuNut @Zachie @Zexy @Elementar

Night 1 recap.

Dear [Mellow Ezlo], You are Anabel.

After your long travels from a different dimension, you had decided to join up with Looker to explore the world in search for your memories.
Your last mission had brought you to Alola, sadly it didn't help you find many of your memories, but looker had received intel on a new job. This time you'll be visiting Hoenn, your region of origin, and perhaps here you can find some of your lost memories.

Because of your lost memories, you're the Town Amnesiac. Once the first town member dies you will inherit their role.

You are now the Cop. Every night you may scan someone to learn their alignement.

You are allied with Town and win when all those who oppose you have been defeated.

It is now Day 2. The night ends in 48 hours.

Jamie

Sooooo many pages, that's what you get with 25 people I guess.

That would be me.

It doesn't stand out to me
(... @Lone_Garurumon I swear I didn't realise the joke until after I typed that)

I do notice a lot of arguments have been based on meta, mostly by the ZD users. Although this makes sense from them, I personally do not like basing arguments on meta.

You call that new?!
Allow me to fill the gap for you by saying that it comes as no surprise to me that Lone starts some real action. Scum wouldn't start that so often, this gives me a town lean on Lone (Why does everyone call him Garuo_O)

Why did I quote this? I'll get back it it in a sec.

You're not modkilled at this point. you're clearly lying.

I have an idea on Storm which, if correct, is well played by him. I think that he is a jester. He's being way too obvious in his lying actions and catches a lot of negative attention. I would highly advice against a Storm lynch.

You can't blame us when BMGF decides to start 3 special event games in the same week.

Can any ZD regular confirm what he is saying?

It is my pleasure to make you laugh:^^:

I agree on the first part.
The second part, however, makes it seem way too forced, as in trying to find a way to lynch lone.

Not sure if you should ahve said that outright. It was pretty obvious to me by what music said.

@musicfan what makes you believe you are both town, you said it was because of your role. I have a feeling at what you meant, but I would like you to be more specific in that.

A nice list, but why are we left out for any explanation?

I'm noticing that I'm talking about lone a lot. Please don't be scum, that will look bad on me when you get lynched.:P

No he's not. What makes you believe that? It would have happened by now already.

That is no argument. Please give a valid argument as to why you think they are very towny.
Swear on me mum this is how storm always plays

funnier6

Courage~
  1. @funnier6
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. @Storm
  4. @CheffOfGames
  5. @Pendio
  6. @A Link In Time
  7. @Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Jamie
  9. @Domozilla777
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. @Feenie
  14. @Midorikawa
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. @Floppolio
  17. @Space
  18. YIGAhim
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. @Lone_Garurumon
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. @Lilac
  24. @Rainami
  25. @Kuro
@DekuNut @Zachie @Zexy @Elementar

Night 1 recap.

Dear [Mellow Ezlo], You are Anabel.

After your long travels from a different dimension, you had decided to join up with Looker to explore the world in search for your memories.
Your last mission had brought you to Alola, sadly it didn't help you find many of your memories, but looker had received intel on a new job. This time you'll be visiting Hoenn, your region of origin, and perhaps here you can find some of your lost memories.

Because of your lost memories, you're the Town Amnesiac. Once the first town member dies you will inherit their role.

You are now the Cop. Every night you may scan someone to learn their alignement.

You are allied with Town and win when all those who oppose you have been defeated.

It is now Day 2. The night ends in 48 hours.

Okay I know what it looks like but I SWEAR I did not kill Mez, if I could have I might've though.

This really really sucks for town though, I have never seen cops die so quickly before.

Oh and me and Rainami are counter claiming masons, completely and seriously. @Rainami please tell the people when you get here.

Jamie

Hey @Jamie got any reads so far? Or you're not through reading yet? I'd like to see your conclusions.

Would you have voted Yiga if you had been here?
Yiga was mislynch bait and wouldn't have voted for him.

Feenies unvote and revote didn't sit well with me.

Those are my feelings rn

funnier6

Courage~
Yiga was mislynch bait and wouldn't have voted for him.

Feenies unvote and revote didn't sit well with me.

Those are my feelings rn

THANK GOD somebody else sees it.

Is that everything or it just stuck out to you the most?

I have a whole wall post dedicated to the weird reasons people voted if you can suffer through it.

Jamie

THANK GOD somebody else sees it.

Is that everything or it just stuck out to you the most?

I have a whole wall post dedicated to the weird reasons people voted if you can suffer through it.
Just the one I noticed the most. The wagon built very fast so the whole thing was weird.

I'll be on later tonight to read through Day 1 again. Not my best showing. Even though I agreed with funnier that the wagons were mislynches, I failed to see a better wagon that could spawn in the last few minutes of the day, and I settled for YIGA as Storm's behavior was typical of his town game.

D

Deleted member 14134

Oh and me and Rainami are counter claiming masons, completely and seriously. @Rainami please tell the people when you get here.
This is pretty interesting, though i don't see why music and domo would fakeclaim day one since they didn't really need to. What are the chances that there are two sets of masons in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom