• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Bulbagarden is more than welcome to use this method imo, we can always use ours over there. Each method puts the other forum in an unusual spot kinda like an advantage, but it also gives us ideas on how to better our Mafia games.

You just talking about phase length or rules in general?

Btw @one of our mods can we vote extension or is that not a thing on bulbagarden?

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Both. If the length is customary to them, then that puts pressure on us and makes the game more exciting. Once we host our game, then we can do the opposite to how we are accustomed. I'm sure this'll work out just fine, I'm not a very patient person at times anyway.

Also I LOVE your avatar Rainami. :pikalove:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
tbh long days aren't necessary as long as people stay active. This game has been fairly active thus far, so I'm sure it'll be fine. The only reason we've ever needed extensions is because people are inactive until the last 4 or 5 hours of the day.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Okay big question: are we in favor of Day 1 lynches here?
Small answer: yes. Although this is also a site where day one activity typically takes a good while to pick up and no lunches leave little/no info as a result. I'm a big fighter for always lynching on day 1 as a general policy, but there are people here who disagree with that. What about you guys?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hello to all the new people! Nice to see some new faces around here.

literally all we've done so far is joke post...

That's kind of the norm for day 1 here. Especially right at the start.

Wouldn't that actually make him seem scummy? Why is it towny?

Yeah, most people are in favor of Day 1 lynches, even if it's random.

funnier6

Courage~

Wouldn't that actually make him seem scummy? Why is it towny?

Yes we are. All lynchs lead to information.

I can't say I know kuro well, but it if youre mafia on day one you don't typically do weird things that draw attention and when it has happened that person has been town in my experience.

Glad someone asked tbh, I didn't think everyone would agree.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Small answer: yes. Although this is also a site where day one activity typically takes a good while to pick up and no lunches leave little/no info as a result. I'm a big fighter for always lynching on day 1 as a general policy, but there are people here who disagree with that. What about you guys?

Don't you ninja me Mez. :ananger:
This is why everyone wants to lynch you.

funnier6

Courage~
Hello to all the new people! Nice to see some new faces around here.

That's kind of the norm for day 1 here. Especially right at the start.

Hey Minish! :D Crossing my fingers you're town.
Don't you ninja me Mez. :ananger:
This is why everyone wants to lynch you.

This is probably my favorite thing you've ever posted. XD

Mellow Ezlo said:
Minish_Link said:
Interesting, thank you! It varies from person-to-person but the main consensus seems to be in favor of a Day 1 lynch which I also favor. It just gets more discussion going for the night and upcoming day. The problem with random Day 1 lynches is who do you pick to randomly lynch? Someone being inactive maybe?

funnier6 said:
I can't say I know kuro well, but it if youre mafia on day one you don't typically do weird things that draw attention and when it has happened that person has been town in my experience.
I'm going to take your word on this for now because it sounds like it could be true and makes a degree of sense so let's see where this line of thought takes us.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom