• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I haven't been lynched since God knows when, so I really do enjoy all this attention! :)

Jokes aside, I'm not suspicious of the people who voted for me at this time. It's all in good fun! And I imagine most people would remove their votes when it really started looking dangerous, 3 or 4 votes aren't concerning in the first hour of the game.

Kuro

caw
Well thats how im used to play day one unless something really happens. Plus mess with mellow is fun to mess with. Nothing in this thread besides my replise to you and a request for a book mark have been anything serious. if he was close to actauly bing lynched and there was nothing to go on I would remove my vote.
Alright, fair enough.

Kuro

caw
I haven't been lynched since God knows when, so I really do enjoy all this attention! :)

Jokes aside, I'm not suspicious of the people who voted for me at this time. It's all in good fun! And I imagine most people would remove their votes when it really started looking dangerous, 3 or 4 votes aren't concerning in the first hour of the game.
Is this normal for musicfan in your experience?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Is this normal for musicfan in your experience?
I mean he only recently returned to the forums after a long absence, so I haven't played a full game with him in a very long time (he's played one or two games since returning but he was killed early). From what I remember, though, this is pretty typical.

D

Deleted member 14134

Take heed heathens and fools, the prophecy passed down for millions of generations has come true. The Bok has arrived. Welcome, to out humble abode, travelers from a far away land. I hope you find solace in out halls and make them your home. Help yourself to a vote and let us bask in your radiance for many years to come.

Vote: Midorikawa

I'm not too bothered by the votes on mellow. With 17 needed to reach majority today, a handful of votes on one person on the start as a joke isn't a big deal. Even Mez voted for himself in good humor, I don't think it's anything to worry about too much.

funnier6

Courage~
Starting reads:

Music is already agreeing with me again so town lean,

Bok is town until further notice,

Yiga is actually here for start of day so town lean,

Kuro is drawing attention to himself for weird reasons so town lean,

Mez is Mez,

Nothing scummy yet but here's hoping. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom